Thursday, July 26, 2012

UFO With Dome On Top Loops Around In The Sky Over Tennessee


Date:  July 25, 2012
Time:  Evening

Ok so now this makes night number three. Only this time my son was with me in my truck, while we were driving to Tennessee last night. Almost as soon as we got on the road to head that way we both noticed what I have already been seeing in the sky.

We saw it the whole way there, it was all over the sky. It would fly low then high, appear on one side of the sky and then reappear on my side of the truck in the sky to my left, then be up out in front.

Really just all over. The entire trip the craft was usually visible to us. Then once we finally made it to our destination and we started to turn off of the highway towards my Mom's place  and it got really low and kind of remained in our general area.

We were both getting excited because this was the closest yet that we had seen it. But once we pulled in, it appeared almost directly above our heads to left and was making a type of loop or circle. We would lose sight of it for a second behind some trees, but the it was back to left right above us circling again it slowed down to a cruise right in front of us each time.

There was no noise, completely silent. Sometimes depending on the angle of it's flight would depend on how many lights were visible on the craft. Underneath like a triangle of three lights. But then at another angle like five lights.

It was dark against the background of the sky, but you could see it was somewhat geometrical in shape along the dome of the craft. We stood out in the yard for almost twenty minutes before my Mom had even realized we were there, because all we did was jump out of the truck and watched the craft make several loops above us.

It was amazing and so close. The closest I've seen it yet and my son got to experience it with me. When it was flying during our trip, it was blinking or at least it looked like it was blinking to me. Before the other night not so much, but it was far away then.

Just can't believe I have seen this three nights now in a row. My son was as blown away as I was last night. Crazy!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok so I guess at this point I'm not gonna post here anymore, because when I look for it it's there everytime...tonight I was playing around and it flew really cose above us without any lights but I still saw it. My son will not even let me go outside without him ha ha. But I'm gonna sneak out later. Just the same unless something else happens, no more post from me...but my Sky Guy has been there every single time I look for it. I wish I could explain it in beter detail, but typing and words just do not do any justice to what I have been seeing.