Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Two Orange/Red Colored Light Flying Over Poplar Bluff Missouri


Date:  July 22, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.

I saw something last night thinking it was a plane while I was star gazing too, two orange/red lights that didn't fly like a normal plane would. My dad works with planes so I kind of know the difference.

It could just be a new government toy and that all. It was very, very high up in the atmosphere or space for all I could tell, so I can't be positive. I live in Poplar Bluff, MO and it was interesting for certain.

It was around 11:30 p.m. or midnight also. I would have to look a my phone to get a more accurate time though, because I was doing some stuff on it right around that moment. I've had some strange dreams and things, but who hasn't.

But always interested in this subject. I'm a firm believer in this topic. When the object was flying it's path it would be in another lower position further down or then further back up while disappearing within the moment of transition before reappearing.

The lights were not blinking so that could not have been the explanation for the lapse in visual contact. So it was pretty mind boggling for me.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok two nights in a row is quit unusual but maybe because now I'm Paying attention or something. But again around the same time frame last night, I saw the same flying object different part of the sky but VERY same so I am officially weirded out.

Anonymous said...

Ok so now this makes night number three. Only this time my son was with me in my truck, while we were driving to Tennessee last night. Almost as soon as we got on the road to head that way we both noticed what I have already been seeing in the sky. We saw it the whole way there it was all over the sky. It would fly low then high ,appear on one side of the sky and then reappear on my side of the truck in the sky to my left, then be up out in front. Really just all over. The entire trip the craft was usually visible to us. Then once we finally made it to our destination and we started to turn off of the highway towards my Mom's place it got really low and kinda remained in our general area. We were both getting excited because this was the closest yet that we had seen it. But once we pulled in it appeared almost directly above our heads to left and was making a type of loop or circle. We would lose sight of it for a second behind some trees but the it was back to left right above us circling again it slowed down to a cruise right in front of us each time. There was no noise, completely silent. Sometimes depending on the angle of it's flight would depen on how many lights were visible on the craft. Underneath like a triangle three lights. But then at another angle like five lights. It was dark against the background of the sky but you could see it was somewhat geometrical in shape along the dome of the craft. We stood out in the yard for almost twenty minutes before my Mom had even realized we were there,because all we did was jump out of the truck and watched the craft make several loops above us. It was amazing and so cose. The closest I've seen it yet and my son got to experience it with me. When it was flying during our trip it was blinking or at least it looked like it was blinking to me. Before the other night not so much but it was far away then. Just can't believe I have seen this three nights now in a row. My son was as blown away as I was last night. Crazy!