Sunday, December 30, 2007

Brighton, Michigan Strange Boomerang Shaped Multicolored Vehicles

Posted: December 30, 2007

Date: 1977 (no time given)

I saw my first odd vehicle in the night sky over Brighton, Michigan, a small suburb of Detroit. A close friend of mine and his family, and all their neighbors had seen strange boomerang shaped multicolored vehicles pass over Island Lake one evening and my friend had taped it with his 8 mm camera. I was on the school newspaper so I smelled story and investigated it thoroughly, since I lived on Island Lake myself the story wrote itself. I knew the witnesses and interviewed everyone. The next day I was contacted by a reporter for the Brighton newspaper who wanted to know what I had found out. I shared everything, and they printed a full page story, and basically it was my story, they used my sources exclusively.

My friend, Mike, who had filmed the objects was contacted by channel 7 news in Detroit. They "confiscated" his film promising to "have it developed," and air it on the show. I was so angry at my friend for surrendering that tape but he felt pressured by local authorities and the News Media themselves. My friend had used a tape that was already in his camera when the objects passed over. He had recorded about three minutes of a family picnic already. Channel 7 news unveiled the contents of the film with Mike in the studio live. Surprise, surprise the entire film was blank, even the first 3 minutes of the family and friends having a picnic did not come out. They embarrassed and humiliated my friend and he never recovered the public shame of it all.

A month or so later my friend Mike and I were at another friends house. It was night time. I looked out the window of his house and observed what I thought was a car approaching the house. He lived on a road that had a large hill you descended to pass the house. I assumed the car was at the top of the hill. A few moments later I noticed the "car" was getting closer but not descended the hill. It looked like an automobile flying through the air. We ran outside with Mike's 8mm camera and filmed the object as it passed over the house only several hundred feet above us. It was clearly sting ray shaped, with two bright lights as closely set together as auto headlights in front. At first I assumed it was an odd looking aircraft, but it made absolutely no sound. As it passed over, and moved away, underbelly of the fuselage had a belt of multicolored lights that spanned the entire fuselage. The lights were red, green, yellow, white, and blue and their flashing pattern made it appear as though the belt was rotating around the entire fuselage, however, there was no way to verify this without seeing the upper fuselage. We filmed it also. I still have that tape in my possession, however, the quality of the film is so deteriorated that you can now barely even see the object when you watch it. A week or two later I was "skywatching" alone at a campground near Island Lake. I say what looked like a car headlights in the sky again, so I watched it. It approached slowly and as fit flew overhead what I saw was so incredible it brought me to my knees. It looked like a flying city, rectangular in shape.

Have you ever looked at a city below as you fly over it in an airplane ? The lights of the traffic, the lights of the dwellings and signs all blending in together. That is what I was looking at. There were lights darting about in perfect line with each other. It was just spectacular. This object made a sound too, like a mighty wind passing through a funnel. Several weeks later I was in a friend's house and heard the same sound. I rushed them all outside and we all (some 8 people) witnessed this same object passing overhead. They were all as amazed as I was. I became known as the man who could "show you a UFO."

I had a strange ball of three lights that rotated follow me to work not long after that and hover above the restaurant where I worked for about an hour. Everyone in the place came out to look at it in astonishment.

To this day I can sense when UFO's are in the area and I can show people many odd things in the sky.

Just so you all know, the experience led me into studying aircraft. I became an aircraft mechanic and have been in that occupation for 20 years. I still have yet to encounter any craft on earth that could explain the strange things that occurred during the winter of 1977.

A man came to investigate these sightings not long after this, he turned out to be a famous Ufologist later in life (J. Allen Heineck ... something like that don't know the spelling). He told me that he didn't see how the thins we had seen could possibly have been of this world. He also stated emphatically that under no circumstances do you surrender a film of something strange in the sky to anyone, especially news media. Not without making a copy. Thought you'd enjoy this account.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: