Monday, December 31, 2007

Central Minnesota Floating Object And Shapes In Our Lawn

Posted: December 31, 2007

Date: July 31, 2004 Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m.

Hello Brian. I have attached the Photos for you. Thank you. and I do look forward to the results of you opinions.

What happened is as follows.

A very strong, loud thunder and lightning storm was making its way though Central Minnesota. It was about 7:00 pm on July 31, 2004 and was still light outside. The photo’s I took appear as if it is late night. I was standing out on my front patio watching the storm get nearer when literally it seemed in the blink of an eye an Orb with a radius of about 3 to 4 feet with a glow to it was floating in my front yard. (For about ½ hour). It happened so sudden but felt like hours had passed. I can account for some of the time but not all of the time.

I also felt as if I were floating (vertically) like walking on air when I was taking the pictures. No matter what I did to get true lighting, the energy of what was there seemed to drive it out of the picture, again the outside was light.

I was a bit stunned to see this Orb so close and so radiant, yet silent without motion. I ran indoors to get my Sony Digi-Cam and asked my wife to come look at the Orb. Oddly enough she said what’s new when it comes to us and she paid more attention to the storm.

What few pictures (because of remaining disk space I had) is all I took. You can see the approach and then the very direct picture is what I can only say the only “Real Entity” photo I have ever seen.

I have provided you with the Original Untouched Pictures along with a few enhanced ones as well to draw out details. What is in the picture (aside what is in the event) is: to the left, a Street Lamp) The Orb in on the right side) The Being is next to the Street Lamp.

The day after this event I was mowing my lawn and I noticed there were many, many frogs all over my lawn and some salamanders too. You would think that is a common thing in Minnesota, but not for this area. I spoke to a few (not about the pictures) but about the frogs and salamanders. I was looked at strangely when I said how many I had in my yard and was told that it was extremely odd. As in “Out-of-Place”.

My daughter who is 4 years of age began saying the “Red-Man” is here and he beats his drum. (The Redman) moves very quickly. And how his long skinny arms make him move faster. Our 14 year-old says she too see “Someone (a female type figure)” often. I can only think of the oddities of recent contribute to whatever it is that visits on occasion. The home is a year-old. As anyone would figure new homes make settling noises, but ours comes with mist, odors and movement. Again, on occasion, you can see whatever this thing is, some would call it a grey or something like that I suppose, but it is here.

It almost seems (and it really took some time to weigh out the rationally of it all), that somehow and for whatever reason out little spot we live on is some kind or type of portal.

We still have shapes in our lawn that appeared after this event. And not to lose you on this like some who can only fantasize. We have experienced one particular area of 3 in our yard where very plush green 1.5 foot circles exist (the freeze and snow have not effected them) and an almost (Tron) looking thing/being that zips through them every now and again. It is very difficult to explain the exacts.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: