Sunday, December 30, 2007

UFO In Medford, Oregon Observed A Circular Shaped Disk

Posted: December 30, 2007

Date: Summer of 1982. Time: Late night.

Hi, My name is (name removed), I am a 39 year old female in the medical field. When I was about 14 years old, my adopted brother and I saw a UFO in Medford Oregon, it was during the spring-summer months, we were sleeping in a tent outside. My father allowed us to smoke cigarettes, but not in the tent, so we stepped out. We saw a circular shaped disk that had several colored lights that lit up one at a time, I wasn't sure if the object was twirling in a circular motion, it was hard to tell because of the light pattern. The object hovered in the sky for quite a few seconds, so we got a pretty good look at it,. then it went left, very swiftly, then right, it moved around a little at very high speeds, there was no noise coming from it. Then all of the sudden, it very swiftly took off, out into the sky up and to the right, it was gone in an instant. I need to know if we were the only people who saw this that night, please reply, thank you.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

Additional Information by HBCC UFO.

Hi Brian, it was late night, summer of 1982, I believe. I was about 14 years old, don't know how high up the craft was, but it was below airplanes usually fly. The lights were all different colors, and they rotated around the side of the object, they were (don't quote me on this) green, yellow, orange, green, it's hard to recall, I was shocked and amazed because as a child I had dreamt of being abducted from my bed in the middle of the night.(this was several years before the sighting). The disk was round, the lights pulsated and changed in color so quickly that I couldn't tell if the disk was spinning at first, but then I realized that there were different colored lights from beams or windows that were different in color and they pulsated from left to right, taking turns. No, I did not feel anything from the craft, it was probably a mile or two away, hard to tell. I don't share this with people because they would think I'm crazy. Thanks for replying, this is something that I've wanted to further investigate for years, but wasn't ready. Will you please check your records for 1981-1983 for this sighting, I would like to know if any one else has reported it. Thank you for your time.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting sighting report, and if anyone in this area around the date given witnessed this craft, would you please contact me here at HBCC UFO Research or UFOINFO.

No comments: