Monday, December 31, 2007

Liberty Township In Jackson County, Michigan A Perfect Sphere

Posted: December 31, 2007

Date: August 2, 2004 Time: 7:25 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Perfect Sphere

Full Description of event/sighting: Since there had been recent UFO activity where we lived, my friend and I decided to drive around and look for more UFOs. I took my camcorder with me. We searched the western side of Jackson County, Michigan and also nearby northern Hillsdale County. After about an hour and a half, we saw nothing unusual and stopped by his parents' house in Liberty Township (in Jackson County). His parents have stairs that lead directly from the basement to the back yard of the house. After about twenty minutes or so, I decided to go home. I walked up these stairs with my camcorder slung across my left shoulder in its carrying case. My friend was behind me. There is a large field behind this house followed by a line of tall pine trees.

The pine trees are about 250 yards away from the back of the house. The metal doors that close off the staircase had been left open, and although I still had several steps to go before reaching the back yard, I could now see the pine trees across the field. Over the top of one part of this line of trees was a round or spherical-shaped, glowing orange object. I estimate it to have been 25 to 30 feet across. It was motionless. The outer part of the object was more of a pumpkin-colored orange, but the orange got lighter toward the center of the object. There was a roiling or rippling effect all over the object; it reminded me of close-up movie images of the sun that I've seen on documentaries. It looked to me like plasma-type energy. The object made no noise.

It was apparent to me that this appearance was intentional, because the object was positioned in precisely the spot where my eyes would see it best as I came up the basement stairs. Still on the stairs, I turned around and said to my friend in a calm tone of voice: "Chuck, they're here." I wasn't excited at all for some reason. He stopped in his tracks, gave me a wide-eyed look, then began hustling up the stairs after me. When we got outside, we watched the object for about 10 seconds or so, neither of us saying a word.

I felt certain that there was something intelligent in the object and that it was watching us. I then felt comfortable enough to try to videotape the object. I reached into my camcorder carrying case and began pulling out the camcorder. As I did so, I took two sideways steps to my left and stopped. I then began to lift the camcorder up. At this instant, the object appeared to silently implode into where its center had been. It was gone. Two years after I had this sighting, I watched the Unsolved Mysteries episode that dealt with the famous Allagash abductions. In it one of the men describes seeing a white, spherical object that had a roiling and rippling appearance to it, and it disappeared by imploding into itself. This is exactly what my friend and I saw, except the color of the object was orange, not white.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: