Sunday, December 30, 2007

Rives Junction, Michigan A Bright Shiny Silver Disk 50 Feet In Diameter

Posted: December 30, 2007

Date: Late June 1967 Time: About 1:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Rives Junction MI. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Disk.

HBCC UFO Research Note: If anyone may have seen this object back in Late June 1967 would you please contact me here at HBCC UFO Research. The witness and myself would like to know.

Full Description of event/sighting: Sighting - Late June 1967

When I was 13 I was standing on the front porch of our house in the early afternoon with my sister, who was looking off the other way while I gazed across the cornfield to the north. Suddenly an object came over the tree-line along the right edge of the field at about 200 meters from me and 100 feet off the ground.

It was a bright shiny silver disk about 50 feet in diameter making no sound, other than that of it splitting the air. I distinctly remember seeing a slight vapor coming off the edges of it as it moved through the air at perhaps 150 mph.

It passed out of my sight over the woodlot at the left side of the field quickly, but I had seen it and gotten a very good look at it. I didn't tell anyone about it for more than 30 years. I wish I had, but then I was the only one who saw it and at that age did not expect to be believed.

We need to report these things people.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: