Monday, December 31, 2007

Phoenix, Arizona UFOs Bizarre Lights

Posted: December 31, 2007

Date: October 14, 2004 Time: Two sightings - #1 (1:14 a.m.) #2 (1:24 a.m.)

HBCC UFO Note: The two video clips are of the same object, just taken from two different locations.

It's Rich here from Phoenix once again with some very interesting clips. As you know the Presidential Debate was here yesterday. The last time the President was here there was a lot of unidentified flying objects so I decided to camp out in the backyard for a while just to see if anything would happen. Well it didn't, at first. So I decided to go to bed around 10:00 p.m. but could not sleep or get sleepy. Around 11:45p.m. my dog was starting to moan and yap as if something was getting his attention.

I figured he would stop but he kept it up for 10 minutes and I decided to check out what was bugging him. He was staring out the back door as if something was there but when I opened the door he was hesitant about going out so I went outside first to see what's up. I turned on the lights out back and saw nothing but I did catch something flying across the sky extremely fast with a formation of lights unlike any plane I have ever seen. It happened so fast I didn't remember if it made any sound or what I was really looking at. About five minutes later I not! iced an orange light rushing across the sky low in the horizon.

The craft was moving to the East relatively fast and there were no blinking lights. It went behind the trees and I lost sight of it. About 5 minutes later coming from the East was a very bright formation of lights low in the sky probably less than 10K ft., easily. I zoomed in with my video camera and noticed a V formation of lights but not looking like a plane or several planes in formation. Oh yeah, No sound! None whatsoever. It looked like the classic V formation I have seen reported for years on UFO do*****entaries and UFO websites. Of course I decided to stay outside excited as I was just to see if it would come back. It did come back, 9 more times. Every sequence exactly the same.

Over and over. I was up till 2:30 taping it every time it came by just to do*****ent it. The object was the same object with the orange glow but that was the front of it. By the time it made its rounds it was going over my house. So ! I was looking at the bottom and the side of it when it was close. I called Luke Airforce Base today to see if they were doing extra fly overs for security reasons because the President was in town. But they said no. I asked if anyone reported seeing anything weird in the sky and they said no as well. I can't believe that. It was huge and flew around at least 10-15 times in exactly the same route. The object did pass over my area 10 times while I was outside and almost every time the object seemed to take on a different shape but had many lights and made no noise. It looked like a city in the sky! Here's a few clips. #4 is what it looked like coming my way from about 20 miles or so and clip #3 is what it looked like by my house. Hope all is well and have a great night.

Thank you to the gentleman for all of the clips and report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: