Sunday, December 30, 2007

Springfield, Kentucky A Triangular Or V Shape Craft - Missing Time ?

Posted: December 30, 2007

Date: July 26, 1984

HBCC UFO Research Note: Please note that I replied to the person who filed this sighting report only to have it bounce back to me. Also their blog address did not work either. So I do not know if there was just problems or a hoax. If the person who filed the report to me would write using a email address that is working that would be great.

This blog is dedicated to dear friends, Carrie, Dawn, Annie, Romin and the niece I will never have, Dianna. In 1984 $11.00 per hour was alot of money to wash a fleet of Colonial Bread trucks. This was especially lucrative for a struggling college student like myself and minimum wage was only $3.35 per hour. This only meant working a twelve hour day once a week so when a fraternity brother's father offered me the job I jumped at the chance. The drive from Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green to Danville was only about 1 1/2 hours and believe it or not gas was only $1.39 per gallon. The drive was usually quite pleasant and uneventful until one particular beautiful summer night in July.

There is a very large hill on U S 150 near Springfield which I hesitate to call a mountain because it has no name. It is still pretty large and you can probably see about 30 miles from the top. Descending down always reminds me of a miniature Lookout Mountain in Tennessee because you can see so far. That muggy July night had a crystal clear sky and a full moon so there was no possibility of error in what I saw. As soon as I began my descent I noticed an extraordinarily bright star around the ten o'clock position which at first I thought maybe was the planet Venus magnified by the clear night. It was huge and located a little below the moon and to the left of it. The light kept growing larger and by this point I knew it was neither a planet nor star at all but an extremely large object headed my direction at an altitude of about 8,000 feet.

At that point I slowly pulled off the road like a couple other cars in the distance ahead. The light then took a sharp turn to the right and dove at a steep angle from 8,000 to several hundred feet above ground in a matter of seconds. I know it sounds crazy but seemed to see our headlights from that distance and swooped down to investigate since it was a very rural setting. The white light was enormous by this point and coming directly toward me but now the one light was distinguishable as multiple lights. It looked like three titanic headlights when approaching. I then thought maybe they were landing lights for a large commercial airliner making an emergency landing. However, there was no fuselage as the gigantic vessel silently, methodically, floated over me like the largest zeppelin ever. The three main white lights were on opposite points of the craft which seemed to be triangular or V in shape. There were numerous other white lights in some type of configuration spread across the under belly of the hull which was a metallic gray or dark silver in color. There was also a lone large pulsing red light at it's center that was almost hypnotic when watched.

While there was virtually no sound for such a mammoth illuminated ship there was a strange vibration more than noise. It was similar to the vibrations one's body receives when listening to base music with hardy any sound. The speed fluctuation seemed to defy the laws of physics as it seemed to follow the outline of the highway US 150 like a locomotive on railroad tracks. It was going fast at first, slowed down near me, floated and then took off at higher rate of speed again. Both it's length and width had to be at least the length of a football field. I hesitate to say but was so close saw many bright windows outlining it's immense silhouette with dark figures inside. The next to last thing I remember of the sighting was looking directly overhead at the pulsing hypnotic red light. I literally blinked my eyes only a couple times before it accelerated from above me to the horizon in seconds.

I was shaking at this point and got back into my car somewhat in shock and finished the short drive since I was almost home. However, upon arriving there could not contain my excitement as I noisily crashed though the door exclaiming my sighting. I failed to realize it was 2:00 a.m. in the morning though and my parents had long been asleep. They being the skeptics they are did not want to believe me and were upset I was 1hr. 45 minutes late. However, I noticed the ghostly white shade my mother's face turned because she had seen the same immense object a full 40 miles away in Danville. Needless to say I didn't stay in trouble very long as the conversation quickly changed to the sighting. She had no where near the close encounter I did but saw it as many white, bright points of light floating ever so slowly toward Springfield. Many years later my parents had a much closer sighting similar to my own where a brightly lit triangle or V floated over them near Perryville.

I still to this day have no explanation for the nearly two hours of time I lost. I'm not saying if I was abducted or not because I honestly don't know. I do know with absolute certainty what I saw and lost time. After watching multiple triangle UFO still and video shots I'm not alone in experiencing this phenomena. I also know my parents have seen the same object together in later years. I have experienced horrific nightmares and insomnia all of my adult life ever since this close encounter. I seem to have an unusual fear of falling asleep and literally fight sleeping every night. Whenever a car's headlights rarely hit my bedroom window, I bolt upright and am ready to leap out of bed. The nightmares are still frequent and always similar. I'm being approached by a shadowy creature through a very dark location I always thought was a house but could be a ship and I inevitably wake up before I can see it. I'm too frightened or unable to move. I also had a massive disabling stroke in 2003 at age 40 and am now wondering if the sighting and possible abduction are in any way related to my illness.

What are these extremely unusual craft and what are their intentions? We just don't know at this point and time. I'm either extremely upset at my government's secrecy or it's own inability to defend our sovereign airspace. Is it our government doing military abductions or are they allowing it's citizens to be randomly abducted by beings not of this world? Whatever the case, we need to get our cameras and point them toward the heavens in hopes of filming one of these elusive monstrous vehicles. I promise you if you see one it will haunt you forever. I'm currently seeking regression therapy by a licensed therapist in hopes of putting the abduction question to rest forever or could this merely just be the beginning? I'll be sure to keep you updated.

Again, HBCC UFO would like to request that the person who filed this report to me please contact me with a working email address.

Brian Vike - Director of HBCC UFO Research.

No comments: