Monday, December 31, 2007

Outside Of Rabun, Alabama Unusual Red Lights (Craft)

Posted: December 31, 2007

Date: April 26, 2004 Time: 9:25 p.m.

Hi Brian, I am writing to report a sighting which happened on April 26, 2004 at 9:25pm just outside Rabun, Alabama. I was traveling from Stockton, Alabama to Rabun via May Tower Rd which runs east to west and its total length is around 7 miles. As you leave Stockton on May Tower Rd there is a field on the right side of the road of about 40 acres in size. I noticed a light in the sky across the field heading in a eastern direction, the same direction of my travel. After observing the object for a brief moment I determined it to be a small prop plane.

As I made my way down May Tower Rd the plane traveling at a faster speed was now off my right front several miles away. At this point along the road there are several towers which are located also on the right side of the road ahead I glanced up at the plane taking notice of the red lights on the towers in the foreground and spotted a red light that should not be there. I observed this single non-flashing red light pass extremely close to that plane. I also noted that the red light would in mere seconds be crossing the very road on which I traveled. With my foot on the gas I'm now driving like a mad man to position myself as close as possible to the point at which the object crosses the road. I know this is no normal aircraft and my camcorder in in the back seat. I slammed on brakes at the crossing point and hung out of the drivers side window in a very uncomfortable way to capture the following video.

Due to this I am holding the camera sideways so in the video the object is traveling toward the top of the frame. At some point in the video the object appears to rotate counter-clockwise 90 degrees but that is not the case. I had to pause for a second to re-position myself at which point I shot several more seconds of video.After the apparent rotation (the pause point) the object is heading toward the left side of the frame. As the object reached the road I started recording.

It was bout 70-80 degrees up from my position as it crossed overhead. Its speed was that of a small prop plane and no sound was heard. Its altitude was less than 2000ft. No strobe of any kind was seen on this object. It wasn't until I started shooting video that I realized the object had not 1 but 3 lights on it which were in a triangle pattern. I must note at this point that on April 25, 2002 I witness a Black Triangle Craft fly up and hover no more that 500 ft from me on this very same road. But that's another story. I have attached the video to this report.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: