Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bell, California A Triangular UFO As Large As A Couple Of Football Fields

Posted: December 30, 2007

Date: Summer 1988 Time: 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: over city of Bell, California, from the Orange freeway Number of witnesses: 6 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Huge triangular craft.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was driving from Fontana California., with my 3 young sons in car. I was almost home and on the freeway. My off-ramp was about 2 miles more. I was going west on the Orange freeway. I glanced past the eastbound traffic, there wasn't much. This is a very populated area, with malls etc, and is usually all lit up. What attracted my attention, was it was mostly all dark over there. All the lights were blocked out by something huge. That's when I noticed it had lights of it's own. The freeway was such that I was above this thing, and could look down on it's lights, which were a bright whitish blue, very intense. These were placed in a triangular pattern on it's roof.

I wanted to see it better, so I started to pull off the side of the freeway, and the people in the car ahead of me did too. I made the kids stay in the car, because we were on a freeway, but I got out and so did the elderly couple in the other car. We watched silently, transfixed while this huge (it could have covered a couple of football fields easily) completely silent thing just hovered there for a minute or so. Then with no warning, it took off with no sound and at a tremendous speed out to the east over Palm Springs area. Within 20 seconds it was gone.

Additional Information:

I already wrote to you a minute ago about this experience, but I had a few more details. After the UFO disappeared I asked that other couple "What they thought that was?" They acted disoriented and said "What thing?" I asked if they were okay, they were an elderly couple and they said they were fine. The old man said he didn't know why he stopped. That was weird. After making sure they were okay, and driven off, I went on home. My kids said it wasn't what they saw, but what they didn't see, all the city lights being blocked out. I thought maybe at first it was those helicopters spraying malathion for the fruit fly problem California had. But this puppy was one big solid thing, and silent. I've told friends through the years about this, but didn't know where to report it. It still haunts me today and I feel a deep fear inside me. Did anyone else see it, or am I crazy?

Thank you to the witness for the really interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: