Monday, December 31, 2007

Phoenix Arizona - ''Arizona Barbell''

Posted: December 31, 2007

Date: September 20, 2004 Time: 4:36 p.m.

Hello Brian, I was out in the backyard cleaning up after the heavy rains we had this weekend when I saw a white dot in the sky just East of my house. The winds today are 10-20MPH to the SW at the time of sighting and a clear sky with a very thin haze from last night's rain.

The white dot seems to be very high, maybe 10K ft. but moving slowly North opposite the wind direction. I taped it for a minute zooming in and out trying to get a good reference but it was very high and hard to keep in camera's view. I thought I lost it for a second, which I did, but saw another orb above into the area. I was watching it move closer from the East right above the other orb and then it disappeared and re-appeared but it attached itself to the other orb I was taping. It was there one second and gone the next. But since it was by the other orb I noticed the first orb looked bigger than before and realized the other orb attached itself to it. That's what makes sense and that is how it appeared to happen. What can I say?

I thought I was seeing things, really! I focused in on the orbs I was taping and I was right. It was now two orbs together which you dubbed the "Arizona Barbell". It continued on a North path and seemed to be traveling at a very fast speed now. Two or three times faster than a plane. So I taped it pretty well (I thought so) for a minute or so and when I was trying to refocus for a better picture I lost it. It was hard to find because of the thin haze and how fast it started to go I guess.

It was not balloons because it went in a different direction than the wind and the orbs were in a fixed position. Two balloons in this scenario would be spinning and tumbling with the winds we had today. Besides another person here in Az.(Jeff Willes from Ufosoverphoenix.com) is recording the same thing and he's only a few miles from where I live. Very cool.

Hope you and yours have a great day, Thank You.

Thank you to the witness for the report, footage and pictures.

Thank you to the gentleman for all of the clips and report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: