Friday, December 28, 2007

Clinton, Oklahoma Three Disc Flying In Triangle Formation

Posted: December 28, 2007

Date: 1975 Time: Between 6:30 and 7:00 a.m.

Approach Direction: South. Departure Direction: North. Witness Direction: West.

Description: West of Clinton, exit where old "Cherokee Restaurant" was. During 5th grade school year. Between 6:30 and 7:00am. Sister and I waiting on bus, 3 miles north of restaurant. Three disc flying in triangle formation. No noise,slow speed,1500-1800ft ceiling from south to north. Seen from both directions and seen underneath. White lights like small clearance lights mounted on each in triangle pattern on under-surface. 1975 school season. Never seen anything like it again.

Color/Shape: Silver or metallic in color.Circular disc.

Height & Speed: 1500-1800ft ceiling,slow speed from south to north.

TV/Radio/Press: Not to my knowledge. Would like to know of anyone that might know of this.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

1 comment:

Smoke Commander said...

I remember that night vividly. I was a young Staff Sergeant in the USAF at Altus AFB which is 78 miles from Clinton. This part of Oklahoma has a large sky, and on a clear night you can see forever. I was working the night shift in Base Operations, which was on the first floor next to the weather station. The control tower was on the second floor. The night crew worked all night long, with one day on and 3 days off.
Back in those days, a switchboard operator answered all telephone calls and patched you through. At night all important calls were transferred to Base Operations, because we had the hot phone to the Air Force Base Commander. I had read through the log book and noticed several UFO reports since my last work night. The phone rang and a lady reported seeing 3 UFOs hovering above her hose in Clinton.
I walked out next to the tarmac and saw 3 UFOs. One was stationary and the other 2 were rotating around it in different elliptical orbits. I watched in amazement for a very long time captivated. Then I went back in the office and called the Control Tower. They answered the phone with, “We are watching them.”
I called radar approach control and asked if any airplanes or helicopters had clearance to fly in our airspace. Nothing was supposed to be in the air. Then I called air route traffic control in Dallas. Nothing was cleared to be flying in our airspace, but they did confirm that they saw 3 unidentified aircrafts on radar over Clinton and had been watching them with anticipation. Then I called Fort Sill Army Base in Lawton and they did not have any military planes or helicopters flying at all. So I called the control tower again to ask what I should record in my log book. They said they would call me right back. Thirty minutes later I was still watching the hovering crafts on the distant horizon when the tower called back. “The official USAF policy is UFOs do not exist.”