Friday, December 28, 2007

One Person's UFO Experiences Around The United States

Posted: December 26, 2007

Hi Brian, This a good thing that you are doing. So much is happening with other people, that if we can compare notes, just maybe the puzzle will lead to some insight.

I have had sightings since I was around 10 years old. So far it's been 4X's. I'm not making this up. I live in northern New Jersey in busy area, and as far as I know, I have not be abducted, no lost in time. But they want me to know they are here.

My first was with my Dad closing over a bridge at the Passaic River in Clifton, we noticed cars pulled over and people looking up at the sky. It was over a factory on the river, there was something oblong with flashing red and green lights. we did not stop, but continue crossing the bridge, we didn't understand what people where looking at because It looked like part of the building until we had a better view of the entire building and guess what! There was no oblong section with flashing lights, it was gone just like that, so my dad and I were puzzled by that, I was 10 then and it always stayed with me. What was that? In time my Dad forgot, but I didn't.

Much later we moved to Lake Hopatcong, NJ. It was 1975,

I was in my twenties, leaving with a date from my home, when I noticed a bright star or plane as I thought, following us along Rt. 80 heading east, it was keeping pace with us and I commented it to my friend, we half paid attention to it, thinking you know how, stars seem to look like it moves with you. When we reached to our destination, we both got out of the car and looked up to our surprise it was still there and then all of a sudden 2 other stars appeared (by now we know it's no longer a star) and forms a triangle and a bigger object (it might have be oblong) comes down slowly and stays above the 3 in that formed a triangle, and the whole things glows very brightly, then the larger object goes back up and disappears and the other ships in unison shoots out in 3 different directions and they too disappear! The display took less then a few seconds. My friend and I were dumbfounded. We never reported it because who would believe it! I actually felt privileged to witness such a thing! It happened in a city called Parsippany, which years later I moved to and is still living here!

The 3rd experience was strange, I was driving in a remote area with my son who at the time was about 3. A low flying plane comes out from over the trees, it looked like it almost touch the trees, and we go on to the highway (again Rt. 80), but this time it's way up west near Alamuchy. The plane was weird because it made no sound and is flying with its wings straight up and down, vertically, not horizontally, and then I notice all the cars around me are going slow and also watching it.

It flew right next to me, for a while then crossed in front flying along the highway then goes back the other directions out of site. It was late at night about 11:00 p.m., at first I thought it was a glider but no glider can fly in that position, unless it was turning, for that matter I don't know if any plane can fly in that position and never turn it's wings horizontal, either!

#4 Happen just this year in May. My friend was driving us home from a weekend business trip it was about 10:30 p.m. we were tired and out of conversation at that point so to entertain myself I started to watch the planes headed for Newark airport, we were on Rt. 280 in East Orange headed west when I spotted a plane crossing the highway and turning around above the trees, It was partially hided, and heading back in the direction it came from.

Then it slowed up ahead of our car, do planes slow down? Anyway it kept pace with us along the highway and as us turned off to exit, it made a quick turn with us. My alarm went off! I watched it as it again kept pace and when another plane came near, it's lights dimmed, almost wasn't visible, after it passed the other plane, (which looked like a regular plane, sounds and all, just to compare the difference between them) the UFO then brightened up and that's when I told my companion about the strange plane and told her to watch it. We were just coming to a traffic light and when we stopped it stopped! It just stayed put, right in front of us, above the intersection, not moving! As we moved, it again kept pace and turn down the street I lived, before we turned as to let me know it knew where we were going.

I didn't see it after I got out of the car but it spooked me! Now my friend didn't pay it no mind because she thought it just was a star and they look like they move with you! She was very tired, I thought she would have been a witness to it, she didn't believe me when I told her it was following us from the highway! I told her stars don't make quick turns to keep pace with you and also pass you up! It acted with intelligence. I have never read any others experience as I, have you?

I would appreciate any input you have on it. I always felt like I was different from others, I grew up with interest in metaphysics and have learned to trust my intuition, which is very keen. Which I now understand those who have UFO experiences also have the same interests as I.

I would like to thank the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: