Sunday, February 17, 2008

Between Casa Grande And Phoenix Arizona An Extremely Bright Blue Light

Posted: February 17, 2008

(Pinal or Marricopa County.

Date: November 30, 2007 Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: N/A. Weather Conditions: Rainy.

Description: My brother and I were driving to Phoenix and somewhere after Casa Grande when we saw a bright light about 45 degrees to our right which caught both of our attention. At first I thought is was a airport light until I noticed that it wasn't rotating and was extremely bright and blue. It glowed constant for about 4 seconds then flashed brighter 2 or 3 times and then got so bright I could the entire landscape. That lasted maybe 3 seconds and it was gone. After about 30 seconds later I finally said to my brother, "now what the heck was that". He said he didn't know, but that it was brighter than anything he had ever seen. We both agreed that it was about 30 miles away and have no idea what caused it. I don't think I can express how bright it was.

TV/Radio N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: