Thursday, February 14, 2008

San Marcos, California Rectangular And Geometric Shaped Objects

Posted: February 14, 2008

Date: October 7, 2007 Time: 6:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Same as St. Address. Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: 2 Shape of objects: Rectangular and Geometric.

Full Description of event/sighting: I went outside for a smoke after dinner. When I looked up I spotted a glowing amber rectangular object with a multicolored assembly of geometric shapes I can't exactly describe directly beneath it at very close proximity. It was no more than 1/4 to 1/2 a mile away at maybe 1500-2500 feet. I went into my home and grabbed my binoculars from the table and quickly went back out front. I immediately saw the objects with my eyes and focused the binoculars on them. Though they (it) had moved some distance to the east, it appeared exactly like when I first saw it. It was very steady in it's movement. The unidentifiable thing below the Amber rectangle then flipped over, maintaining it's position below the rectangle. Two of my neighbors were walking down the street approaching, and I said look at the UFO. In moments they both caught sight of it and I had the impression they were frightened. One said "It's a helicopter". I told them I'd seen it through my binoc's and it was not a helicopter.

They continued on their walk and I again trained my binoculars on the objects. Which had reversed direction and now were moving west. The rectangle maintained it's equilibrium and was steady, no wobble or rotation at all. The geometric shapes did another flip, just steady one moment, then flip to opposite. I heard a jet approach, inbound to our local airport, McCellan Palomar. I looked for the jet through the binoc's, thinking no problem, I can catch the object again. I saw the approaching jet and looked for the object. It was gone just like that. There's no way a normal thing could have disappeared so quickly. Then I observed a contrail that seemed to have come from nowhere, right where I last sat the flying object. I have described a rectangle, but for the life of me, even though I saw the other shapes, that were part of a solid object, I can't describe them except as geometric, reflective and multi colored, red green blue and gold. Duration of all was 4 minutes.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: