Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lincoln City, Oregon Object Makes 90 Degree Turn

Posted: February 17, 2008

Date: November 13, 2007 Time: 2:30 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Round. Weather Conditions: Clear after big storm.

Description: Me and my best friend of 25 years where walking on the beach in Lincoln City. My friend said to me, look at the stars and how clear they were. I looked up and saw what I was thinking was a satellite, like I had seen before. At this point my friend looked up and saw it. Then the object came to a stop. At this point the object did a 90 degree turn to the south. It went in a straight line and stopped again. I and my friend at this point thought, no it is not a satellite. The object then turned about a 60 degrees southwest then it stopped again, turned 90 degrees to the south and then it vanished. I have to say it was a life changing experience for me. I believe what we saw was a UFO. Thanks for reading!

TV/Radio N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: