Monday, February 11, 2008

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania Object With Lights

Posted: February 11, 2008

Date: February 10, 2008
Time: 11:00 p.m.

Location: Traveling westbound on Route 23 from King of Prussia PA to Phoenixville, PA. Spotted the object from inside my car traveling through the Valley Forge Park.

Number of witnesses: at least 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Seemed to have a point.
Weather Conditions: Very Clear and Very Cold. Some wind.

Description: I was driving home from my office on 2/10/08 when I noticed a lighted object ahead of me that was hovering about 500 feet (estimate) from the ground. I was traveling westbound on Route 23 about 1/3 of the way through the Valley Forge National Park heading towards Phoenixville, PA. I slowed down my car and rolled down the window as I traveled near the object. I could not hear any sound. Since the object was so close, I expected to hear a
helicopter-like sound. The aircraft was very low in comparison to flight patterns in the area. The aircraft also had many more lights than an ordinary aircraft.

My best description is the object had several small lights on the perimeter with 2-4 larger lights that resembled something like a search-light. There were other cars traveling behind me that must have seen the same object.

TV/Radio N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: