Thursday, February 14, 2008

Johnson City, New York Multi Colored Light

Posted: October 18, 2007

Date: October 14, 2007 Time: Between 12:00 and 1:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Southeast, in the sky. Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: (Round).

Full Description of event/sighting: This was a few nights ago, on the 14th of October, 07 around 12:00 -1:00 a.m.

I had gone out on my front porch to let my cat in, I live in a fairly populated area with quite a bit of light pollution, but I can still see stars and watch meteor showers from where I am. I always look up if its a clear night, even if only to see stars.

But I opened my front door, and called for me kitty, I peeked out the door a bit to see if I could see him.

I noticed in the sky what I thought for a few seconds to be moving a bit faster than a plane, not much, but it was pretty bright. And there's always planes flying around here so I didn't think much of it, but I looked again for whatever reason and noticed that it really wasn't moving, or had stopped moving maybe? I don't know. But it was brighter than any stars in the sky, and bigger, maybe about the size of the north star x4 or so and as soon as I started to actually look at it, I noticed colors on it. This was very high in the sky, and quite far away. But the colors were a sure thing, and to the naked eye, it looked like the wobble of a planet (that twinkle look we see in some stars) but with 4 colors to it, they were green, purple, red, and blue.

I called my girlfriend out to 'come and look at this'. She came out on the porch and said 'what' and I pointed to it. Immediately she said, "Oh my gosh, what is that?"

I said I don't know, but your guess is as good as mine, and I told her to keep an eye on it while I went and grabbed the binoculars, as I didn't think we had enough time to get the telescope out.

So I ran back out with the binoculars, and got them focused in on this thing real quick and noticed that it wasn't changing from color to color like it looked without the binocs, but it was actually all of those 4 colors I described earlier, simultaneously. I don't know if there was any kind of pattern to it or anything, but I passed the binocs to her and she was amazed, she just kept asking me what I thought it was...lol...hmmm.

As she was looking thru the binocs, my neighbor came outside and asked what was up. He always sees me outback looking at meteor showers and what not. So I pointed it out to him and the first thing he said to me is " whoa! what is that?" I told him the same thing Id been telling my girl the whole time, "your guess is as good as mine" and "what do you think it is?" The whole thing lasted about 5-6 minutes, when a bunch of clouds came in and we could see no more sky.

This is the first time I've ever seen anything in the sky with actual colors like this. Like an elaborate LED display or something. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: