Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sumner, Washington A Bright Green Orb

Posted: February 14, 2008

Date: October 26, 2007 Time: 7:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Circular. Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: I was driving east on West Valley Highway into Sumner when out of no where an incredibly bright green orb came straight down into my field of vision. It was moving very fast and nearly straight down from my 12:30 o'clock. It looked like it was about a mile ahead of me. It suddenly changed direction to my 2:30 position and away from me, to the South-west, traveling far too fast to be an any airplane except a fighter jet. It traveled in that direction for another couple of seconds and then disappeared.

It was not very large, my thumbnail would have easily blocked it had I held it up, so the object had to be about the same size as a fighter jet or small airplane.

My first thought was that it was a firework that someone must have fired from Lakeland Hills to the South, but the fact that it came straight down and then changed direction makes me think that isn't true. Not to mention that it looked like it was about a mile from the hill and changed direction, as well as didn't explode. There was no noise.

TV/Radio I looked all over and watched a lot of news, but no.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: