Sunday, February 17, 2008

Confronted By A UFO (Ex Marine Tells His Story Of Seeing A UFO In A Hanger)

Posted: February 17, 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: I (Brian Vike) spoke to this witness on the phone today (November 5, 2007) for I believe 2 hours and I will be calling him back tomorrow at 12:15 p.m. to finish up a fascinating talk and telephone interview which will be aired coming up on the Vike Report Radio Show. The interview/show will be a special on a different night rather than my usual Sunday radio show. Of course a new show will be aired every Sunday night's as usual.

This really is an incredible story, from being inside a UFO at the age of 7 years old, also much later in life when serving as a Marine in the United States military with the highest of clearance was driving with others in a bus with blacked out windows, black curtains covering the windows to keep on-lookers and most likely the military people who were on the bus knowing where it was they were going. When they arrived at a hanger, (their destination) they got off the bus, were given a stern warning that what they were about to see at this hanger was not to be related in anyway, or to anyone !

The below report is just the tip of the story and I know you won't want to miss this upcoming special show. Also which is very important, when folks read what is written below, and if it rings a bell and you may have been at this base/hanger or on the bus would you please contact me, Brian Vike Director of HBCC UFO Research and relate any details you might have on this fascinating case. Your personal information will be kept "private".

(CASE REVIEW)

1. 1953 at 7 years of age, I'm given a air-mechanics industrial flashlight as a gift from my mothers friend, whom she is helping move to new location where her husband has just found employment in the Burbank Ca., as airplane mechanic.

2. During the night time move I point the industrial strength flashlight towards the Hansen Dam built by the Army Corps of Engineers and I flash a signal at a light I see on the Dams upper rim, to my surprise, the light returns a signal flash, I initiated, flash per flash! My mother seeing this is concerned the light might be a plane and tells me to stop, but in reality it is a UFO resting on the dams upper rim!

3. Next (day) I notice a UFO hovering over near a small hill by our government housing apartment, the UFO is in oscillating motion, I bring this to attention of my older brother, two male cousins who also reside in government housing project and other children.

4. UFO silently moves from hill towards apartments and stops, myself, brother, cousins, we wave at UFO occupants who return the same, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, reports this to (MUFON) in 1973/75. Craft follows housing units service drive and fly's over children's playground and comes to rest in 45 degree angle at the base of the Hansen Dam. (footnote) government housing, federal dam works, and military in later years play together in which I believe is possible sinister involvement.

5. I along with children go to playground area were craft comes to rest, children become frighten and return to government units. I approach the UFO, and remember strong smell like battery acid, I place knee on craft, craft is neither hot or cold as I remember and I crawl the circumference of the UFO and on the opposite lower side of the craft I notice blinking lights, of magenta, pink, gold, etc. I fall downward into craft, and only remember walking back to apartment units approx: 45 minutes later. The children are now playing hide and seek, a game of the 50's and 60's.

6. I enter my apartment unit, and I am disorientated as I don't recognize my sister and ask my mother if she is Chinese also! as in (elongated eyes) my family is Hispanic, but the late Dr. Hynek feels and I agree that I was disorientated and in reality I was trying to describe the alien beings as best as a 7 year old child could, keeping in mind I'm not even sure if the term UFO was even coined in 1953?

7. Brian, actual levitation takes place where I am floated upward in my room as reported to the late Dr. Hynek, there is a return of the UFO/craft that night, which more that 15 to 25 an approx: number of people adults included, who witness the return of the craft and then the childhood UFO abductions take place.

8. The being taken to a location in a naval bus with blacked out windows which are painted black, with black curtains on top of that, 10 years later when I serve in the Marine Corps, where there is a UFO craft. Moreover, I recently have found out there is also another Marine who has had the same experience, of being taken to a location where there is a UFO craft as reported in "UFO over California" written in 2006 by Preston Dennett. Brian this is proof enough for me, I'm not alone and there must be many more former military personnel who have experienced the same as myself. Not to mention the little known evidence that I and the other Marine were both given crypto clearance, while in the military. Finally, I emailed you on or about Aug.27 & Aug.29th concerning the recent 4 to 5 UFO's witnessed by my children, with a black UFO which turns in to a black helicopter, bizarre case!

Brian, I'm 60 years of age, because of the other Marine that has had the exact same thing taken place along with crypto clearance, same base, Camp Pendleton Marine Base, same year 1967. I don't need to be beat over the head, something is up.

Brian you now have my phone number, lets lock in a date when the kids are in school or at night. You don't know how thankful I am to God for the good work you do, not to many good investigators out there any more.

Thank you to the witness for the report, and for doing an interview with me for The Vike report radio show.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: