Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wesley Chapel, Florida A Dark Triangle With Lights In Corners

Posted: February 14, 2008

Date: October 6, 2007 Time: 8:45 p.m.

Approach Direction: From the North. Departure Direction: To the South. Witness Direction: East.

Description: While looking almost directly overhead from my backyard, I noticed a set of 3 lights arranged in a triangle approx: 500 feet above my head. Each light was roughly shaped like a triangle and were dimly lit. I viewed the object move from North to South for approximately 15 seconds until it disappeared when it moved over my house and out of view. I raced to the front yard but was unable to see it.

Color/Shape: Triangle, dark with lights on each corner.

Height & Speed: 500 feet level from North to South at - 70mph.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: