Thursday, February 14, 2008

Watauga, Texas Bright Orange Light With Tail

Posted: February 14, 2008

Date: October 19, 2007 Time: 7:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 5 Weather Conditions: Clear Sky.

Description: I was driving north on Rufe Snow Dr in Watauga, TX. I saw what looked like a comet, it wasn't huge but it was bright orange and you could make out the tail, what caught my eye is it was big enough to be a plane on fire. The object was heading north and looked like it was falling from the sky, then it broke into 5 smaller comets, almost like a firework, which is what I thought it was until the lights stopped in mid air, they didn't move for a few seconds, then they moved in different directions and some dimmed out and then some new ones dimmed in. This was all in clear sight with no intrusions or cloud cover. I kept watching afterwards and didn't see anything else, the comet looked like it was far north, like it would of been a 2-3 drive to get over there.

Thinking I was crazy and no one would believe me, I called my mom to tell her and she said my dad just told her the same thing and she thought he was lying, he saw it from going west on 820 (highway).

I don't know what it was but it was amazing to see what looked like a comet break up and stay in mid air, you see these stories all the time but seeing it yourself is freaky, if there are any other reports that come in on this I would appreciate an e-mail because I really want to know what it was, I will be watching the news all night tonight.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: