Thursday, February 14, 2008

Orange County, California Two Star-Like Objects Dancing Around One Another

Posted: February 14, 2008

Date: October 9, 2007 Time: Around 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.

HBCC UFO Research Note: If anyone who may have witnessed this event take place would you please be kind enough to write to me with your full report on what was observed. Also please note, I do not post anyone's private/personal information. I will be looking into the case for sure.

Hey Brian, I saw your story on line. I had a similar experience last night. We were at a restaurant on a lake by my house in Orange County. There were two stars dancing around each other, changing from blue to red to white. About 30 witnesses, then they eventually fell behind the mountain. I called the paper and they are looking into it. It was so weird, like they were dancing together in figure 8s, dropping down and then back up again. Freaky!

Additional Information:

Yes, it took place last night. I would say around 7:00 or 8:00pm. Yes, this was in Orange County, California. I called the local paper and they received no reports, but she told me she would have her "science guy" look into it and give me a call. Unfortunately, the people that witnessed it were guests at the restaurant, not my friends so I have no information for them. The restaurant is called Tortilla Flats in the city of Mission Viejo. The Security guards that were staffed by the restaurant were out there and witnessed it as well. So you may be able to get a hold of them.

Thank you to the witness for their fascinating report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: