Friday, October 10, 2008

El Paso, Texas 3 Metallic Spheres About The Size Of A Basketball

Posted: October 10, 2008

Date: July 29, 2005
Time: Approx: 3:00 a.m. to 3:45 a.m.

Number of witnesses: just myself
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Spheres about the size of a basketball.
Weather Conditions: Clear cloudless night, moonset had already occurred.

Description: My bedroom has a door that leads directly to the backyard. As I step-out, I am viewing the southern sky and then I turn to view the northern skies. This night all that I believed in came into question. There before me just 15 to 20 feet in distance and 16 feet in height were 3 metallic spheres in a triangular formation of 1 on top and two on the bottom. In sight for almost one minute than in flash zoomed out of view in to the western sky.

TV/Radio: I had hoped so but no other witness or reports.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw some in 2007 south texas clear sunny day.