Friday, October 31, 2008

Tonopah, Nevada A Florescent Green Diamond Shaped UFO

Posted: October 31, 2008

Date: September 19, 2008
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Florescent green diamond.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: My wife and I stopped at a Tonopah Nevada motel on the way to Reno while on vacation. We decided to take a walk before retiring for the night. After about 3 or 4 minutes getting our eyes acclimated to the night sky my said "hey that star is moving".

As I looked up almost directly overhead I spotted an object moving across the sky that looked like a florescent green diamond with large brilliant white light in the center. It was definitely beneath the several commercial aircraft that were in the sky at the time. My guess would be the object was at a height of approximately 15 - 20,000 ft.

My wife and I watched it cross about 8 - 10 degree of the sky when an aircraft could be seen approaching the object at what seemed about the same altitude. Being something of a UFO buff I said to my wife "watch that thing blink out as it gets closer to that plane". Sure enough it dimmed out in a one or two second span rather blinked out as I had thought. We watched that area of the sky for several more minutes.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: