Sunday, October 12, 2008

UFO A Oddly Shaped Craft Over Miami, Florida

Posted: October 12, 2008

Date: October 11, 2008
Time: Approx: 11:45 p.m.

Hello Brian. I was searching through the internet for a possible explanation for what I just witnessed about 20 minutes ago tonight and came across your article with your email. First off my name is (name removed) and I live in Miami, FL. I am currently a student pilot training at Tamiami Airport with Miami Dade College. I thought that perhaps you would like to know about what I just witnessed.

Well I was driving home from a friends house. My home is located behind the airport where I train. So I was headed home with a clear view of the airfield along side the long road. I was wondering if there were any small aircrafts coming in to land around that time which was approximately 11:45pm. So I looked up in the sky while driving to see if I could spot any airplanes or any landing lights and as I did so, I happened to see what looked like the silhouette of an aircraft in the sky. I followed it for a moment and noticed that it was oddly shaped and that it had no lights on. I was telling myself how dangerous that was and that there was no way possible that the pilot operating that aircraft would turn his lights off, much less flying over the airfield.

I kept watching and noticed that this oddly shaped craft was actually camouflaging itself with the night sky, as if it were in some stealth mode. All I could make out were the edges and how it was shaped in some what of an odd round figure. It was traveling quite fast and as a student pilot, I know for a fact that half the aircraft I see go in and out of that small airport can't possibility travel as fast as this was. It just seemed to glide right over the back end of the runway right across my windshield. I kept my eye on it until it passed the support beam on my car to where I needed to look out the side window. Well there were water droplets on the side window.

So I decided to quickly roll it down so I could have a better look and as I did and looked for it, it just seemed to have disappeared! Completely. I was taken aback by this and some what shocked trying to figure out what I had just seen and I examined my windshield further to see if there were any possible smudges or water droplets that could of deceived my vision. My windshield was spotless and with the minor smudges I examined. I tried to recreate and see if it looked the same to my eye by viewing it toward the sky and nothing seemed to resemble what I saw. I am some what of a skeptic with the whole UFO thing and I've seen and heard many reports on TV shows and articles. But never in my life would I have thought that I would see what I just saw. Oh and as for the weather.

The sky was very clear with a few clouds dotted around the area. None of which resembled the craft I witnessed cross the airport. As a student pilot, I can identify what is and isn't an aircraft and I assure you that what I saw was very real. I tried to see if any one around me saw the same but no one seemed to of paid any attention. I wanted to contact the airports Air Traffic Tower and see if they had picked anything up in their radar, but the tower closes at 9 at this airport. So I don't really know what to do or say other than tell you what I saw. Perhaps you can give me an explanation as to what I could of been seeing. I thought at first that it could of been a bird or a bat. But that was quickly dismissed as I kept my eye on it. Hope to hear from you soon. I apologize for my horrible spelling by the way. It's just I am in a hurry to get some things done and needed to type this up real quick and explain to you. Please do contact me soon. Thank you for your time.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: