Monday, October 20, 2008

Port Orange, Florida Five Fast Moving UFOs

Posted: October 20, 2008

Date: October 18, 2008
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: My back yard.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 5
Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was outside last night smoking a cigarette, as I don't ever smoke in the house. As is normal for me I was watching the sky while smoking because I always look for meteors. I constantly see airplanes in the night sky and they are easily seen from other objects as they always have flashing colored lights. What I saw shocked me. Five lights moving at the speed that a meteor would move and very high in the sky. What differentiated them from meteors is that they were all side by side equidistant from one another and there was no tail like you would see with a meteor as it burns in the atmosphere. I did some research today and from the information that I found the slowest meteors travel around 25,000 MPH. The fastest man made object I could find was the space shuttle upon reentry at 16,000 MPH. Nothing else came close to those speeds.

The objects came into my sight from the north traveling south. My view north is nearly unobstructed so I can see a long way. My view south is obstructed by trees within 30 feet or so of where I was standing. The objects flew directly from the north to the south and I am estimating that within 3 seconds of first viewing them they were gone. Even the fastest planes I have seen in the night sky are in my view for a minimum of 30-40 seconds, some alot longer. There were no colored lights of any kind and they did not stray from the direct north to south course at any time. I do not normally see planes flying in a north to south pattern with the exception of a very few that I can only assume are heading to Miami. When I do see those planes heading to Miami they are much further east and are within my view of sight for 3-4 minutes approx. I have only ever seen one other object flying this exact path once before about 2-3 weeks ago.

I believe you will find my account of that will resemble that of another sighting that was recently posted here on October 11th at 11:45 p.m. from a man in Miami. I again was looking for meteors when I saw something very faint but it seemed to block the view of the sky in a way to give the perception that it was moving. I stared at it in amazement. It looked as if it was trying to hide in the night sky. It was slightly oblong of round and the edges and a line down the underbelly from front to back were extremely dimly lit. So dim that the light was barely discernable. It was lower than any of the planes fly to my perception including the single engine planes that fly from the aeronautics school close by. I can only guess but it seemed to me that it was a good 10 miles away when I first spotted it and it moved again from north directly south and was gone from my view in approx 15 seconds. I have not wanted to tell anyone these things for fear of ridicule. I have been watching the stars since I was a kid and have only one other time seen anything close to these, however I was about 7 and I honestly cannot tell you if I actually saw something, or if it was just wishful thinking and a child's imagination.

I am 41 now and for 34 years I have seen nothing like these two encounters. I am not very secure with not being able to explain these things. I am not a person that rattles easily. I have never seen a movie that scared me. I do not jump to conclusions easily. I have a fairly high IQ and I can figure out just about anything. I will not say that I saw an alien spaceship. Rather I saw something that can fly that I cannot explain and have never seen before. I honestly don't want to see them again, but I cannot stop looking to see if I see them. I didn't tell anyone but my girlfriend what I saw the first time and basically wanted to put it out of mind till last night. I would love to set up a video recorder to record the sky all night, but I cannot afford one right now. I will do what I can to try to get a picture on my digital camera should I see them again. Until then I would like to send you pictures , drawings, of what I saw if you would like. Thanks for this site.

Thank you to the witness for the good report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: