Saturday, January 10, 2009

Marshalltown, Iowa A Florescent Green Light

Posted: January 10, 2009

Date: January 2, 2009
Time: 7:25 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: So incredibly bright and shocking, it's hard to say, but I think diamond shaped.
Weather Conditions: Cold, starry, many (7-9) jet lines marking the same area of the sky.

Description: Between town and the airport (but I know for certain that it wasn't any lights from the airport) a florescent green light flew over the highway from east to west faster than any regular aircraft. We only saw it for about 10 seconds, and then it vanished.

TV/Radio: We called the radio station KIX 101 to report it.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

1 comment:

chantel said...

I remember that...saw the same thing while traveling west on Lincolnway around six pm. it was diamond shaped and it did not move at all like a plane or helicopter because that is what first caught my attention. except I know there was another color besides green...I think it was yellow, I don't know it was a long time ago...also there were two ufos.