Sunday, January 4, 2009

Nipomo, California Two UFOs And Letter In The Local Newspaper On Them

Posted: January 4, 2009

Date: December 5, 2008
Time: 5:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Nipomo, California.
Number of witnesses: 5
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Oval.

Full Description of event/sighting: I don't need to describe it as I have 2 hours of video that will describe the two unidentified or lets just say yet to be identified objects. And from what I have found online this seems to be the longest recording of any sighting. Two objects that were just sitting very far away in the night sky looking like stars but I knew they weren't because of the time of night, right at dusk and because they appeared to be flashing.

I had been watching the moon and Jupiter and Venus conjunction show that was happening at that same time and that's what made me look in that direction. That planet show had been in our western sky very clear and bright. Right at dusk was the best time to view the planet's and it was getting close to the end of that as the planets by now were getting farther and farther apart as they would appear each night now.

I walk outside to go to my car and look upward to see where the planets were and I seen these two objects that look like stars. The first thing I said was " what's that," and just stood there and looked at them for a few minutes watching to see if they were planes. They just sat there not moving.

I then went into the house and asked my wife and roommate to come outside and take a look. They didn't have any idea either, even my 18 month old grandson walked out and noticed them. My stepson then arrived from work to pick up his son and walked up and asked what we were looking at. I said, "I don't know, you work at Vandenburg (Air Force Base) you tell me." He jokingly said," I could, but then I have to kill you." He stood there and watched them and then said he thought they were some sort of aircraft and I said, " Ok when you find out what type let me know." He never has and he still doesn't know what they are either. I then went into the house got my video camera and started recording.

I showed my stepson and his dad (who also works at the base, they both work for Boeing building rockets) the video at Xmas and his dad had no idea either. He thought possibly a helicopter.

But to make this long story short I have 2 hours of video of these two objects moving around. But the most interesting parts of this video is when I zoom in on them and you see lights that are flashing on and off, back and forth in a strobe pattern along what appears to be the rim of the objects. There is what I call the larger object and then the smaller one and both of the light patterns on each are different.

If they are aircraft then I would like to know what type. But remember these objects sat in the same area moving back and forth for almost 2 hours at a very high altitude before they started moving west and then finally went out of camera sight. I went on line a couple of nights later to see if there was any other sighting, but didn't find any.

So I just thought I would wait and see what happens next and see if anyone else reported anything and just a couple of days ago a lady here in Nipomo posted a letter to the editor in our local paper asking if anyone had seen the UFO's last week which was around the 28th or 29th of Dec. right around the same time of night and in about the same general area. But she said in her letter they were there for a short time and then were gone and disappeared from view. So if you would like to see the video let me know. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for what sounds like a very interesting sighting.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: