Thursday, January 8, 2009

St. Cloud Becker, Minnesota Possible Disc To Triangle/Teardrop UFO

Posted: January 8, 2009

Date: 12-24-2008, 1-2-2009
Time: 7:45 - 9:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: St. Cloud-Becker, MN.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1-5
Shape of objects: Unsure maybe disc to triangle/teardrop.

Full Description of event/sighting: On the first occasion on 24 December 2008, I was attending a Christmas party at my In Laws. I stepped outside to get away from all of the holiday cheer about 7:30-8:00 pm. I was at the time located about 5 miles NE of Kingston, MN. I looked to the East toward a tree line about 500 yards from my location, and a very bright, red/orange light caught my attention. I could not judge how far away the light was from me but I was to guess about 2-5 miles away. I observed the light for about 2 minutes, before it was accompanied by another light that seemed to come from 10 miles away. This light was the same red/orange color, at time pulsating to sometimes so dim I could barely see it (meanwhile the other object was still bright as could be and the same 2-5 mile distance from me.) I must add that the visibility conditions were quite well that evening with a heavy cloud cover. So these objects were below the clouds.

I kept watching for about 10 minutes before I got cold and went back inside. In that 10 minutes I observed the objects descend below the tree line and come back up above the trees in a straight vertical motion. Objects did not appear to move very fast but they would always stop at a certain point in the sky and no higher. On second occasion 2 January 2009 approx: 7:30-8:00PM, I was heading South from St. Cloud, MN to South Haven, MN on Stearns County road 7 Wright County Road 2, to do some night time ice fishing on Moses Lake South of South Haven.

I observed 3 very bright red/orange lights which pulsated and dimmed, off to the east of me around the Clearwater/Clear lake area(5-10 MI from my location). I watched them form a straight horizontal line formation seeming that each object was equal-distant apart then within a matter of a second they were staggered and further apart from each other but still equal-distant. At that time I grabbed my phone and called a friend that lives in the town of Clear Lake,MN and told him to get in his car and track these down. He headed south east toward Becker, MN coal power plant, were he caught sight of the same objects.

He described them as a possible teardrop shape with pulsating white, orange, and red lights. My friend and I were on the phone with each other describing the exact same things for about 15 minutes, which at one point 2 other objects appeared and one disappeared and reappeared to within 5 miles from my location(at this point I was in the town of south haven, MN on MN Hwy 55.) The only way I could judge the distance at this point was because in that area of the highway, each town from Rockford, MN to Eden Valley/Watkins, MN the towns are equally 5 miles apart. After that I told my friend to keep me alerted to what was going on and i hung up the phone. For the next hour or so while i was setting up my fish house he was still tracking the objects.

This is not the first time i have seen the same lights, and am very familiar with air traffic due to living a stones throw away from the St. Cloud, MN regional airport. I have been observing these same objects for at least 8 years. All the same thing and in the same area, and either from November-January or from June-August. Very unusual and are definitely not airplanes or helicopters, and also occupying the air space above power plants.

Thank you to the witness for their good sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: