Sunday, January 11, 2009

James City County Williamsburg, Virginia Object Changes Colour

Posted: January 11, 2009

Date: January 1, 2009
Time: 9:30 - 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Clear and calm about 36 degr.

Description: On our back deck facing west, I noticed what looked like a low fling plane about south west. As I watched I could see it was going away not to us. I called my son 14 and he said the same thing then after about 3 or 4 mins. It would change color blue and green and back to white. By this time it looked to have stopped moving. My wife was outside by now. I got my camera and took 3 pics on a tripod and they came out like I was moving around,like glowing worms. Then it started moving lower in the sky until it was gone? If anyone saw this please report it.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: