Monday, January 26, 2009

Tacoma, Washington Bright Diamond Shaped UFO

Posted: January 26, 2009

Date: December 2008
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Tacoma, Washington.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Diamond shape/round.

Full Description of event/sighting: My sister and I were driving home down Pacific Avenue and about 84th street in Tacoma Washington. We came to a light so we slowed down, but only to see a very bright low flying object in the sky. It was dark by now, so the object was very well seen. It looked as if it was following Pacific Ave., so I thought that it could have been local military planes following the route as they normally do. But I then realized the object was too low to be a plane and it was swerving in the sky like no flying aircraft I have seen.

The path of the object was not steady, and looked to be going very fast. The light changed color and we started driving again. Once we hit the next light, we noticed 2 other objects (dimmer than the 1st) in a triangular formation along with the 1st seen object. The two then suddenly headed in towards the 1st brighter object. I looked to my right (as I was sitting in the passenger seat up front) and saw a man at the bus stop pointing into the sky as well. I know that we are not the only ones who have saw this.

I notice that whatever these objects are, they always make a formation in the sky, usually a triangle. These bright objects are usually seen in rural areas (such as Mount Rainier areas) compared to urban areas like Tacoma. But in recent observation I have noticed that these occurrences are becoming quite normal to urban areas.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net HBCC UFO Research Blog: *HBCC UFO Research Blogs*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: