Monday, January 5, 2009

UFO Sighting Reports From HBCC UFO Research & UFOINFO (January 5, 2009)

Posted: January 5, 2009

Release Date: January 5, 2009

HBCC UFO Research Note: Please note that the newsletters will hold sighting reports from HBCC UFO Research http://www.hbccufo.org and UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/. This should make a big difference in the number of sighting reports we both can bring to you.

Hope you enjoy. Also you can join for free the HBCC UFO Research newsletter by going to the following link and signing up. http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/hbccufo/

----------

North Bay, Ontario Seven Blue Spheres (UFOs)

Date: September 9, 2001
Time: 11:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Booth Road.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 7
Shape of objects: Sphere.

HBCC UFO Research Note: After reading the below report and you had observed these blue sphere would you please contact Brian Vike at: hbccufo@telus.net Thank you. Also a telephone interview was done with the eyewitness and I will be airing the interview at a later date. There is alot more information given about the close encounter.

Full Description of event/sighting: This was the time of the black out in 2001 that lasted until morning in North Bay, Ontario. It was also in the North Bay, nugget with no explanation on the black out. This was a 2 to 3 hour sighting of 7 blue spheres at 11:45pm and lasted to 2:30 to 3:00am. I would like you to contact me by email and talk about the close encounter over the phone or on your talk show. There is too much to talk about in detail for me to describe fully.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Culpeper County Virginia - The Virginia Lights (UFOs)

Date: November 2005 (ongoing)
Time: Ongoing.

Hello Sir, I am emailing you because I saw on your site a series of sightings that have been occurring since 2005 over Culpeper County Virginia. It seems that many people including myself are continuing to see the same thing. I wanted to send you my sighting report in hopes you can add it to your collection of the other Virginia sightings.

This sighting has been an ongoing event which started in November 2005. The area the sighting occurred is on my families farm in the rural county of Culpeper Virginia. It all started when we had a party in November of 2005. The lights were first noticed by a friend who said "what is that" I looked and saw what I can only describe as something that looked similar to the Phoenix lights. There were approximately 15 people at the party and we were all baffled. The lights were bright white in color and looked like a ORB/sphere in shape. After about 15 minutes of viewing, I asked my friends if what we are seeing were flares from the near by Quantico Military base.

Most agreed and than one said "Yep, I think your" but before he could finish his sentence someone else said "I have never seen flares move like that. Astonishingly the lights started to move in unison in a easterly direction. There were approximately 10 lights, all were lined up in a straight line, from west to east, and seemed to make a noticeable outline of something HUGE. Unbelievably this collection of lights started to move, from our vantage point it looked to be at least 200-500 feet long and flying at an estimated 300-500 feet over the tree line. The lights moved slowly, approximately 2.5 miles and than started to turn north. Because of this turn these lights made a dip up then gradually swept North. This is when we noticed there was another collection of lights on the bottom of this thing. I think this is when most of us realized this was something very special and quite extraordinary.

After the lights completed their turn we were able to see the back which was comprised of what looked like eight lights, four on top four on the bottom. There also was a strange haze between the top and bottom lights, I'm not sure how to describe it but it was a blurry bluish haze. It was shortly after this when the lights faded from view as it continued to head north in the direction of Washington DC.

About 6 months later I received a phone call from one of my friends, he was also at the November party and saw the "Virginia Lights". He explained that he had camped the night before at the property and had another sighting of the lights. This time he said it didn't turn North but stayed due east in the direction of the Fredericksburg area. The reason I am reporting this to you now is that I had another sighting of the "Virginia Lights" this past weekend. This time the lights were further off in the distance when first spotted and again headed North but in a more North Easterly direction, again toward Washington DC. Interestingly, the lights seem to be rising out of the tree line which is approximately 1-3 miles distance.

I have done some internet research on the lights and found there has been some very similar sightings occurring throughout the Northern Virginia area. In particular, there were many sightings in the vicinity of Spotsylvania, Fredericksburg, Gainesville and the Dale City and Woodbridge Va areas. The description of these sightings were so eerily similar and since this was the direction we saw the lights heading makes me think we may have seen the same thing. That's all I have for now. You are welcome to contact me if you have any additional questions about this sighting. I hope this report helps you in your research. Thanks, The Virginia Lights.

My many thanks to the witness for a excellent report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Loiusville, Illinois Lights Appearing And Disappearing - Strange Event

Date: Maybe two years ago (Approx: 2006)
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Above a field by the road on Starling Dr. Clay Co. Louisville, Ill.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1 set of 3 lights.
Shape of objects: Kind of like in the shape of a triangle.

Full Description of event/sighting: Just before I got home my daughter and I saw these 3 lights in the sky, she saw 4, but a mainly saw 3 not high like stars and they was a lot bigger like street lights. I stopped the car and the lights then went out, but came back on in seconds, then I got out of the car. To maybe get a better look and they went out again. This time they came back on then disappeared for good. Later I told a police officer in Flora Il. about it to see if anyone else might have reported anything that night, but he said no. Then he said he had seen something like that not far from there one time while he was fishing. But thought it was something to do with the airforce or government. It was very different, but the lights didn't look over a100 feet in the sky above the ground.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Evans, Colorado A Large Egg Shaped Gold Metallic UFO

Date: March 2007
Time: 5:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: End of county/residential dirt road.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Egg.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was coming home from shopping in town when something made me look in my rear view mirror before I turned into my dirt driveway on a quiet road. I saw something peeking out of a cloud, so I backed up and drove up to it. I live off of a dirt road and it was just me and this object. I lived near a Air Force base growing up so it would take alot to get me amazed, which I was. It was a large egg shaped, gold metallic craft without any wings, but might have had black tails, and it was made out of a shimmering metal that would transform from gold to white and shimmer gold again.
It hovered over me silently. I felt that it knew I was there and we must have been watching each other. It then backed up into the cloud where I didn't see it emerge again. I surmised it was using clouds to hide in.

Thank you to the witness for a really interesting report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Kaufman, Texas Sphere Baby Blue In Color

Date: April 11, 2008
Time: 1:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Backyard.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Sphere.

Full Description of event/sighting: I made myself write this report because I think that this is important information. I too have always been fascinated by UFOs. I am the kind of person that will believe about 80% of what people say as long as they have something that I can examine and come to my own conclusion. I am 51 years old and I have worked as a Barber at the same shop for 31 years. I have a great mind for details. On the day I saw the sphere, I walked out of back door onto our left side of our patio. As I came out, something bright came into view about 15 feet from me moving left to right in my backyard. It was a sphere, bright in silver color with bluish streaks. It was moving about as fast as a young child would casually ride their bicycle. As it moved into view, it slowed down and became baby blue in color and then changed color again as it stopped.

It turned to the color of a natural gas blue flame. I was able to see the inside of this thing and I have read many UFO accounts looking for another description and have not found one. This is why I think this is important to us all to try to understand what these orbs are. I read one short account of a lady who saw a sphere with a square shadow. Let me tell you why. The outside is clear bubble with a black cube inside, each side of the cube has a cone shaped hole in the middle in which this blue light comes. The edges of the cube glowed violet. Looking up through it, I could see 2 big clouds that were high in the sky being projected through the top of the bubble in a smaller size that was in a concave shape like the bubble. Call for more.

Thank you to the witness for the excellent report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Nipomo, California Two UFOs And Letter In The Local Newspaper On Them

Date: December 5, 2008
Time: 5:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Nipomo, California.
Number of witnesses: 5
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Oval.

Full Description of event/sighting: I don't need to describe it as I have 2 hours of video that will describe the two unidentified or lets just say yet to be identified objects. And from what I have found online this seems to be the longest recording of any sighting. Two objects that were just sitting very far away in the night sky looking like stars but I knew they weren't because of the time of night, right at dusk and because they appeared to be flashing.

I had been watching the moon and Jupiter and Venus conjunction show that was happening at that same time and that's what made me look in that direction. That planet show had been in our western sky very clear and bright. Right at dusk was the best time to view the planet's and it was getting close to the end of that as the planets by now were getting farther and farther apart as they would appear each night now.

I walk outside to go to my car and look upward to see where the planets were and I seen these two objects that look like stars. The first thing I said was " what's that," and just stood there and looked at them for a few minutes watching to see if they were planes. They just sat there not moving.

I then went into the house and asked my wife and roommate to come outside and take a look. They didn't have any idea either, even my 18 month old grandson walked out and noticed them. My stepson then arrived from work to pick up his son and walked up and asked what we were looking at. I said, "I don't know, you work at Vandenburg (Air Force Base) you tell me." He jokingly said," I could, but then I have to kill you." He stood there and watched them and then said he thought they were some sort of aircraft and I said, " Ok when you find out what type let me know." He never has and he still doesn't know what they are either. I then went into the house got my video camera and started recording.

I showed my stepson and his dad (who also works at the base, they both work for Boeing building rockets) the video at Xmas and his dad had no idea either. He thought possibly a helicopter.

But to make this long story short I have 2 hours of video of these two objects moving around. But the most interesting parts of this video is when I zoom in on them and you see lights that are flashing on and off, back and forth in a strobe pattern along what appears to be the rim of the objects. There is what I call the larger object and then the smaller one and both of the light patterns on each are different.

If they are aircraft then I would like to know what type. But remember these objects sat in the same area moving back and forth for almost 2 hours at a very high altitude before they started moving west and then finally went out of camera sight. I went on line a couple of nights later to see if there was any other sighting, but didn't find any.

So I just thought I would wait and see what happens next and see if anyone else reported anything and just a couple of days ago a lady here in Nipomo posted a letter to the editor in our local paper asking if anyone had seen the UFO's last week which was around the 28th or 29th of Dec. right around the same time of night and in about the same general area. But she said in her letter they were there for a short time and then were gone and disappeared from view. So if you would like to see the video let me know. Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for what sounds like a very interesting sighting.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

South East Of Anola Manitoba Bright Light With Different Colors

Date: December 15, 2008
Time: 2230-present (2330)

Location of Sighting: South East of Anola MB.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Shape changing, cylindrical?

Full Description of event/sighting: Was driving home from Winnipeg to Anola and noticed a bright light (like a very bright star). But this light was green, blue and red in color. The object didn't seem to be moving. Upon getting home and using the binoculars, we noticed the red light was in the center of the object with blue lights surrounding it. The object seemed to be vibrating or moving in tiny circles. Occasionally the blue would turn green. As I am typing this the object remains there. My daughter videotaped it. And my husband also witnessed it. Over the last hour the object has moved slowly higher in the sky. I am going back to watch it now. What is this?

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Chigwell Essex, UK 100 Plus Bright Orange Objects

Date: December 17, 2008
Time: 1900 - 2000

Location of Sighting: Chigwell Essex.
Number of witnesses: 10
Number of objects: 100+
Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: A number of bright orange circles ascending similar paths, all headed right to left, covering approx 120 degrees of sky, some accelerating some decelerating, some in formation, some slowing and waiting for others to complete formation. Numbers ascending; ones, twos, threes to eights. 10 sec to 30 sec gaps before next group. More and more of us watching in amazement as the count went from 20 to approx 130 before it stopped. As this all happened within the stacking circle of planes to Stanstead, this must have also been witnessed by many pilots. Clear sky; planes distinguishable because of navigational lights, circular motion, and obviously engine noise. Orange objects in groups, travelling in same direction and silent.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

South Warner Road King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania Bright Glowing Sphere

Date: December 17, 2008
Time: 4:32 p.m.

Location of Sighting: South Warner Road, King of Prussia, PA.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Bright glowing Sphere.

Full Description of event/sighting: On December 17, 2008 at 4:32 PM. I was looking out the window of my office building. I was on the second floor, and the front of the building is all glass. The view is amazing from my office as there are no buildings blocking the view of a large expanse of sky. I noticed a large fast moving glowing light moving across the sky and through the clouds. I ran down the stairs and out the front door stumbling to get my blackberry camera on and ready to take a picture. I ran into the parking lot and was able to get a decent image of what I saw. It moved horizontally to the ground and was very large. I took a picture but it moved so quickly out of sight. I have a color print from our copier at work and a jpg from my blackberry available.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Hainault, Essex, England Yellow/Orange Objects

Date: December 18, 2008
Time: 7:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 30 plus
Shape of objects: Ball shape.
Weather Conditions: Clear, dark.

Description: These objects I noticed at around 7pm and lasted about half an hour,they were coming from above the trees to the left of my house at the back from the Loughton/Abridge direction they were yellow/orange in colour a bit like a street light,they came in groups of 3 one top one middle and one bottom but not in line there was no noise at all it was a calm evening as thy got directly opposite my back bedroom window they disappeared all at the same place,I would say they were as high as the planes go with a large gap before the next group appeared the last group to come over was a group of 5 they disappeared at the same spot, I would be very interested to know what the objects were I have been onto the UFO balloon site but they finished producing balloons in 2007.

TV/Radio: I haven't myself but there is an article in the Loughton Gazette where a woman and her husband saw them from Chigwell Essex, she wrote a letter to the paper either last week or this week.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi John,

Thank you for reply to my e-mail, that probably was the balloons then, just seems strange that they didn't move about in the sky and kept the same distance from one another also all disappearing at exactly the same spot, I will probably never know still it was exciting and spooky at the time.
Happy New Year. Kind Regards.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Bournville, Birmingham, West Midlands, England Two Orange Lights

Date: December 21, 2008
Time: 9:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 5
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Oblong (2)
Weather Conditions: Clear frosty night.

Description: on the night of the sighting whilst smoking outside in the garden we spotted two circular, bright orange lights in the night sky from the East, the orange lights moved to the front of the house moving West, we ran to the front of the house and watched it change into two oblong flying objects, flying parallel with each other, no sound came from these flying objects and they were travelling very slowly across the sky, the lights had changed now to white lights, they disappeared into the night sky. Five adults witnessed this sighting who would not have believed in UFOs until this evening, we reported the sightings to the local police and to the local newspaper but there was no response, hope we were not the only ones who spotted these UFOs that night.

TV/Radio: Reported sightings to Bournville Police Station and the Local weekly mail.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Near Washington, West Sussex, England Orange Ball Of Light

Date: December 26, 2008
Time: 5:20 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Orange ball
Weather Conditions: Cold clear night

Description: We were driving along the A283 heading west towards Washington, my wife was sitting behind me in the rear of the car with my daughter when she became aware of an orange light flying in an easterly direction high in the sky. There were stars clearly visible as well as Venus in the sky so we discounted it being either a planet or a star and was not a plane, it was bright orange. It moved at a steady speed and was visible for at least five minutes as we were moving in the opposite direction.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi John, I looked at the film of the lanterns, but have to say that the wind speed was high that evening 20 Knots at least the object was flying at a steady controlled speed there was no flickering. I have spent many years watching aircraft and can honestly say that this orange ball was unlikely to be a lantern it was in a perfect level flight and seemed unaffected by the gusty conditions and visibility was perfect.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Brimington, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England 6 To 10 Objects

Date: December 27, 2008
Time: 7:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 8
Number of objects: 6-10
Shape of objects: Could not distinguish.
Weather Conditions: Clear and dry.

Description: Around 19.30 my dad called me to come and look outside. We could see approximately 6-10 objects in the sky coming towards our house. They were flying at a fair speed but there was no sound of any engines or motors. We thought they may have been balloons but they all seemed to follow the exact same pattern or course, where a balloon would move about in the breeze. They were emitting a light which looked like a flickering flame. It was difficult to give an exact altitude but I'd guess at few hundred feet up. My brother who lives approx 2 miles away saw them too and told me the next day. They were in the sky for around 5-10 minutes then they disappeared one after another all in about the same position in the sky. I captured the event on my mobile but when I went to view the video the file did not save.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Looking at the video link there is a good chance what we saw were balloons. After seeing the clip id say I'm 80% certain that's what they were. Thanks for clearing that up for us its been bugging us all week to what they were. Cheers.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Phillipsburg, New Jersey Pin Point Of Light Descending Rapidly

Date: December 29, 2008
Time: 5:55 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: Looking west, a pinpoint of light (no tail) was seen descending at a high rate of speed. Too slow to be a shooting star, possibly an asteroid.
Shared info with a co-worker who lives above Easton, Pa. later in the day, he said his wife saw a similar object at the same time.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Rochester, Kent, England UK Angular Triangle Shaped Objects And Very Bright

Date: December 30, 2008
Time: 6:30 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1 possibly two
Shape of objects: Angular, triangle shaped very bright.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky dark early morning.

Description: Saw one possibly two triangle shaped objects very close together very bright. Thought maybe aircraft but no jet noise or landing lights. Seemed to be high up, moved off very quickly in SW direction.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Newbury, Berkshire, England An Orange Light

Date: December 31, 2008
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular light.
Weather Conditions: Very cold and clear night.

Description: Very bright motionless orange light high in sky. I stopped driving to watch as wasn't sure if it was a plane. The orange light looked triangular in shape. It didn't move from the spot, then seemed to just move higher into the sky and just disappear.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Nampa, Idaho Oval Shaped Object With Green Tail

Date: January 1, 2009
Time: 9:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Nampa, Idaho.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Oval w/green trail.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was driving down the road when I noticed off to my left out my window looking west a green glow out of the corner of my eye. I took multiple glances and concluded that the object had a green tail that looked as if it were a mist of gas. At the front of the mist/gas was an oval shape that was the same green color however it was more dense than the tail. It was moving slowly from above the cloud bank heading northwest. Eventually it faded out of sight.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

East Of Rustington, UK Five Orange Glowing Orbs

Date: January 1, 2009
Time: 12:15 a.m. - 12:45 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Rustington.
Number of witnesses: 20
Number of objects: 5
Shape of objects: Orbs.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hello Canada. A New Years Eve party at Littlehampton, England with neighbours, fireworks were set off after midnight and twenty of us stood in the garden to enjoy them. After about ten minutes we saw five orange orbs in the sky east of Rustington, they were low in the sky and glowing. There was no noise coming from them. They were spaced out, three to the left and two to the right. The fireworks were still going off but they remained 'hanging' in the sky. I assumed they were sky lanterns as it was New Years Eve and thought no more of it. However I saw a small part of the far left one shoot off towards Worthing at a high speed.

I don't drink alcohol in case skeptics think it was a beer goggles moment! Later I returned home and turned on my radio when the station received a call from a man in Cambridge who had watched similar lights in the sky and rang in to report it. Further callers rang in from various parts of the UK to tell what they had seen. In fact quite a few from the south coast. Some had closer sightings, a gentleman living in a penthouse in Hove said they were above him, a night watchman at Shoreham airport saw them very close too. I then realized that it wasn't sky lanterns after all and that I had witnessed something very special indeed. I wanted to report it but didn't know where until I found this site on the internet. Happy New Year to all.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Inverclyde, Glasgow Four Round Orange Coloured Chinese Flying Lanterns

Date: January 1, 2009
Time: 00.01

Location of Sighting: Inverclyde
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: Round Orange coloured.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi, saw the report from Paisley regarding the UFO's flying from Clydebank to Gourock. They came over Port Glasgow. Reckon they Chinese Flying Lanterns. Don't think they have been seen about here before. Hope you find this of help.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Evatt Canberra, Australia Multiple Points Of Light (UFOs)

Date: January 1, 2009
Time: 00:45

Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 4-8 (number varies according to witness)
Shape of objects: Each was a single point of light in sky, orange/red in colour.
Weather Conditions: Clear, very little flicker on the stars. Little to no wind.

Description: Arrived home from a friends, and was called into the backyard by my husband. He pointed into the sky without comment, and we saw multiple points of light in the sky - all roughly equidistant and travelling in the same direction parallel to the horizon. All objects appeared to have the same speed. Once they got to a certain point, the light disappeared. Light points had some flicker as they moved across the night sky.


UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Worthing, West Sussex UK Eight Bright Red Lights/Objects

Date: January 1, 2009
Time: 12.00 (midnight)

Location of Sighting: Worthing, West Sussex.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 8
Shape of objects: Round/oval.

Full Description of event/sighting: This is following on from the report posted on your website from Worthing on the 01st January. I too witnessed exactly the same sighting as already reported but with a slight variation. When the fireworks started at mid-night, I looked out of the window and saw a bright red light travelling across the sky. I went outside (along with my partner) and watched it come to a halt and then fade out. My partner returned indoors and I looked across to my right and saw another red light in a completely different part of the sky. I called my partner to come out again, but by the time she had done this the light had disappeared. Then suddenly, right above our house flew five red orbs exactly as previously reported, (a very surreal moment indeed) - followed a few moments later by a sixth object, which again flew right above the house. Everyone has said 'Lanterns', but I am not totally convinced and am pleased to see that others have the same feeling. Thank you for making me feel 'sane again'! Hope this helps and regards to all.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Hackensack, New Jersey Fast Traveling Red Colored UFO

Date: January 2, 2008
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Hackensack, NJ.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Shaped like a star.

Full Description of event/sighting: My fiancée and I were driving home from dinner when we were stopped at a light. She asked me what time it is and I noted that it was exactly 8:00pm. Then I looked up to the sky (as I do much of the time when I'm a passenger) and spotted it. We both saw what appeared to be a "shooting star" except that it was traveling much slower. It's speed still far exceeded that of any jet, airplane, or man made object, but was present for 4 - 5 seconds. The strange thing was that this star-like object had light being emitted from around it's sides and there was a darker shape in the center so it looked quite man-made. The object's path was parabolic heading downwards and towards the east. For a minute, I honestly thought it was a missile heading towards New York City, however, a missile does not fly in a parabolic manner. Judging by the other sightings I've read about, UFOs seem to travel in erratic straight lines that drastically change directions. This object did not travel in such a way. The object traveled in a single direction that seemed to head down and east simultaneously.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Orford Warrington Cheshire UK A Yellow/White Light

Date: January 2, 2009
Time: 8:50 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Orford Warrington Cheshire.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Globe-like.

Full Description of event/sighting: Just gone into the garden with the dogs when I saw it coming towards the house. It was a round yellow/white light with what looked like red streamers on the top. (looked as if it was on fire, but only on the top.) It was very much larger than the main light on a nearby aircraft, which fly over here all the time. The light was very intense but was constant, not pulsating. I watched it come towards me for about 2 minutes at which point I was joined by my wife who saw it too. It changed direction at this point and headed over towards Newton-le Willows. As we watched, it got smaller and smaller (obviously) but disappeared before it would have done if it was travelling like any known craft. At all times it's speed remained constant and it maintained level flight for the duration of our sighting which lasted for about 4 minutes.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Stirling, Clackmannanshire UK Orange Glowing Object Makes A Boom Sound

Date: January 2, 2009
Time: 11:40 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Stirling.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: 1 round object.

Full Description of event/sighting: I have to say firstly, I am so glad I found your site. I feel sane again! My husband and I popped out the back for a cig and while out there we were amazed at what we saw. Our garden is south facing and this orange glow came across the sky from west to east. My first reaction was of course - what is it and concern as I said to my husband, is that a plane on fire? To me the object came to a standstill only for approx: 10 secs and then appeared to decrease in size very quickly as it ascended, but the most bizarre thing was the boom noise when it disappeared. When I say boom, it was very, very faint and you could tell it was a long way off but we both heard it. I'm not a believer in UFO's but there was no doubting what we saw.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Northern Port Coquitlam, British Columbia An Extremely Large UFO

Date: January 2, 2009
Time: Around or just after midnight.

Location of Sighting: Northern PoCo, aircraft height or higher altitude.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Looked almost like a fireball (tail) but front part was some circular deff. Some sort of vehicle, round half moon shaped and about 10 times bigger than a plane.

Full Description of event/sighting: Sitting around in my living room, had my brother and two other friends over. We were drinking, just maybe had 2 beer so. There is no way in hell that I could have been seeing things or hallucinating. The way we were all faced, I was really the only one able to see the object through the window as I was sitting down and my head pointed. I mentioned it, the overall reaction by the way I described it was some sort of fireball or something. But I know what I saw was nothing of the sort, It was huge and I have never seen anything so fast ever in my life. I don't believe mankind has the technology to develop any kind of vehicle that large or fast, as fast as I seen it, it disappeared. Anyway, as I looked up to the direction of the object, it was so surreal, it looked like it gave the impression it was on fire because it did leave a tail of vapor, but I believe that just may have been the velocity of the speed of the object. Secondly the front part itself, was some kind of made, definitely a structure. Round in shape but maybe more like a moon shape, glowing and it looked like there were slats built into the round moon like shaped structure that were see through. I would guess it was about the size of 10 full sized airplanes it was that huge. Fast as I seen it, it was gone.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Balby, Doncaster UK Two Different Sighting Of Orange Colored Objects

Date: December 31, 2008 & January 3, 2009
Time: Approx: Dec sighting: 4:20 p.m. - Jan sighting: 10:00 p.m.

I to have seen these orange balls. My first sighting was on the 31st of December 2008 at about 4:20pm. I looked up to see what initially looked like a plane on fire travelling towards me. As it got closer, it appeared to be more like a hot air balloon without the basket, however it was moving at a much faster more constant speed and seemed considerably smaller than a hot air balloon. It then went out of sight. I dismissed this sighting due to it being New Years Eve, thinking it could have been some kind of lantern or what ever, but then last night whilst out walking the dog, I saw the orange ball again. This time I had a witness and there was 2 balls.

The balls where the exact same size and color and where traveling in the same manner and speed as the one I'd seen previously. They where moving in a south to north direction they then disappeared. So we walked home and as we got back to the house, I turned to see another orange ball moving west to east and then another appeared behind it. The 1st then began to fade out as the 2nd approached the point where the 1st faded, the 2nd also faded. I will be out again to night armed with a camera!

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Wickford, Essex UK 4 Objects Looked Like A Ball Of Flame

Date: January 3, 2009
Time: 6.40 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Wickford.
Number of witnesses: 6
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: I went outside to put something in the bin and when I looked up I saw a ball of light flying across the sky. The ball had a yellow centre and a red outline - like a ball of flame. The ball moved across the sky over our house very slowly and then disappeared. I looked back in the direction it came from and saw another appear, so I ran in and called my husband to look. My husband phoned his Dad and I phoned my Mum and they both saw the last one (they both live over a mile from us). Before the last one disappeared I saw it divide in two, my father-in-law saw the same, my Mum thought it divided into three. All 4 objects moved silently and very slowly.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

West Kirby Wirral Merseyside UK An Glowing Orange Light

Date: January 3, 2009
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: West Kirby Wirral Merseyside.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: Observed an orange glowing object flying over West Kirby. The object was quite bright and had an orange haze around it. At first I thought it was a plane on fire. The object was completely silent and moving at about the same speed as an aircraft, but was not an aircraft. As we watched it stop and remain stationary for approximately two minutes. The orange glow of the object then began to dim until it disappeared completely. I believe it was traveling in an upward direction until it got so high that the light became to dim to see.

Interestingly this is the second time I have seen this object. The first time was a week previously over the same area, on this occasion it was seen by 2 people as well as myself. The object didn't, however stop so we assumed it may have been a balloon or a Chinese Lantern. However after seeing it a second time, I have pretty much ruled everything out mainly as it was completely silent and it stopped. The total duration of the sighting was approximately three minutes.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Downtown Toronto, Ontario In Western Sky Bright Light

Date: January 3, 2009
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Downtown Toronto In Western sky.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Bright Light hard to tell.

Full Description of event/sighting: I saw a very bright light in the evening sky. I live in Toronto in a high rise apartment. The light was very shimmering and did not look like a normal Planet or Plane of any kind. My friend also thought that this was not a normal object. After a few hours it seemed to fade at first I thought that it had disappeared behind clouds, but it never appeared again. While watching the light I felt peaceful. I wonder if anyone could tell me what this was ? I have had other sightings for many years and would really like to know if others saw the same thing last night.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Dublin, Ireland Glowing Orange Objects

Date: January 3, 2009
Time: 9:10 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Dublin, Ireland.
Number of witnesses: 7
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Possibly round.

Full Description of event/sighting: I sat at home when my brother called me out the back garden too show me too glowing orange objects in the sky. They were too close to be stars and the way one of them moved was quite bizarre. I have never seen anything move like that before, but I have still not heard anything about it on are local news or anything. I Googled UFO over Dublin and on Yahoo answers a guy said how he had seen the same too objects and how he explained it was exactly how I had seen it and he posted it 3 days before I seen them and in the same direction looking to the south east. I'm still quite gobsmacked by what I saw to be honest because the second object vanished quite quickly but the other object seemed to get brighter. The people that live next door were out their back garden looking at this too and they, just like me can't explain what they saw. Maybe you could shed some light on this for me.
Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Thank you to my friend at UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: