Monday, January 2, 2012

Bright Orange Fire Like Glowing Object Flashing Emerald Green And Red Light Seen From Chandler Arizona

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:15 p.m.
 
At approximately 8:45 p.m. again today, in my home in Chandler, I was talking on the phone to a friend in Phoenix who’s neighbors had seen the object earlier. I exclaimed “That’s what I saw”!  I walked into my back yard to take a look at the sky and lo and behold there it was again! 

It was in the north sky of my yard at about 2 o’clock traveling south across the sky and upward as it went. I tried very hard to get pictures, but the moon (which was at 12 o’clock) was shining so bright, I could not get a clear shot.

By the time it passed the moon it disappeared right about 10 o’clock. Again, it was the same light configurations. Bright orange-fire like glow, flashing emerald green light and bright red light. Also, this second time it was much lower when I first saw it. It made no sound.  

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: