Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bright Star Like Object Over Mesa Arizona (Star)

 
Date:  January 1, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:13 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I live in Mesa and had noticed around 8:13 p.m. on January 1, 2012 a very bright "star" twinkling red, green and white to what seems to be just south of the Superstitions, which I see from my east facing balcony.
 
It is not moving, or has not moved in the last 5 minutes) and does not appear to be one of the usual stars I see nightly.
 
I found your website while searching the net to see if there was any information on this and I am emailing you as requested. I don't know if there is anything to it, but it has roused my curiosity.
 
If you have any information, please feel free to contact me through email at (email removed) Thank you.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: