Monday, January 2, 2012

Giant Orange Colored Fireballs Over Port Richey Florida

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Approx: 10:23 p.m.
 
My partner and I were outside at around 10:23 p.m. looking at the neighboring fireworks, when my partner was looking up into sky behind our home (eastward) and he commented, "that's a weird looking plane".
 
I looked into the sky and my first reaction was it was a huge meteor, like a giant fireball sort of,  like the fiery end of a cigarette and more orange than red. But it was moving slowly in a southern direction,  so then I thought, it’s a missile (we're going die) or maybe a plane on fire. 
 
A flare wouldn't be that big and then the fireball ascended upwards into the sky so fast that it looked like a star for a few second,s then disappeared. I know for certain this was no firework, flare or aircraft (that we know of).
 
I always believed we were not alone, but gave no thought to visitation from UFO's. I've witnessed for myself and I'm a little unsettled. About 20 minutes later to the far west we witnessed the same fireballs (2) of them rising into the sky at quick speed. There was no sound and they got so small, we no longer could see them.
 
Looks like 2012 is going to be an interesting year. Happy new year to all (I hope).
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: