Saturday, January 7, 2012

Glowing Light Dances Around The Night Sky Over Hobart New York

 
Date:  January 7, 2012
Time:  3:35 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: A flashing glowing light, multiple colors.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I looked out my kitchen window, and this object caught my eye immediately. It didn’t move to fast or to slow, just kind of hovered there, but you could tell it was moving every so slightly.
 
Then all of a sudden it moved probably about the length of a football field real fast, and then just kind of hovered there again. I gaged the slight movements of it by the tree branches, and I did not change my position as I watched. It changed it’s position.
 
It would move sideways and down aways and up, kind of like a little hover dance. It eventually went past the cover of the hillside out of my vision. I know what I saw and the was real.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: