Monday, January 2, 2012

Green Object Changes Direction Seen From Corrales New Mexico ?

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.
 
Hello, I also saw this green "meteor" over Albuquerque on December 31 of 2011. I went online to see if there was any explanation and I found this blog. The fact that we saw the same thing and the same time made me feel compelled to tell you about my sighting.
 
On Saturday night at about 8:30 p.m. I was driving through Corrales from my parents house. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a light traveling through the sky, and I turned and watched what looked to me like a large green shooting star flying through the sky at a very fast speed.
 
It flew past me towards Rio Rancho where it disappeared in mid air. I thought, "I've just seen my first UFO", but debated about whether or not to tell my friends when I got to their house. However, once I got to my friends house, her boyfriend immediately began to tell me about the large green light him and his friend  had seen.
 
It was the same thing I had seen! At the same time. From another part of the city, over by the university they watched it fly over Albuquerque and then change directions going towards Rio Rancho where they too said they saw it disappear.
 
I was so excited that others had seen what I had, and even more excited when I found your blog! I'm now positive that whatever was in the sky on Saturday night we all saw it. Feel free to contact me about what it could possibly be, or anything else. Sincerely.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: