Sunday, January 8, 2012

Opaque Spherical UFO Seen By 20 People Over South Bend Nebraska

 
Date:  July 4, 2008
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.
 
I also witnessed a UFO that night (7/4/08) in South Bend, Nebraska at about 8:30 p.m. In fact, so did the other 20 people I was with.

It appeared to be opaque, spherical, and was flying lower than any private airplanes I've seen pass over, although, moving at what I perceived to be about 150 MPH with no noise. It was heading south to north.

The others I was with saw it again later in the evening. They described it as being higher in the sky with a bright red light on the bottom of it. They actually took pictures that I can't wait to see.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: