Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Orange Lights Spotted By Other Witnesses Over Vero Beach Florida

 
Date:  January 3, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:25 p.m.

Hi, I live in Vero Beach, Florida, in the neighborhood next to Ansley Park, me and my mom were driving down our street and saw the at first orange light then two.

We were wondering what they were, at first we thought fireworks, but then we realized they were just floating there.

Then after about 30 seconds they just took off in a southeast direction. I just got home and my mom was Google-ing "orange lights January 3, 2012 Vero" and she found where they were sighted in Jacksonville, Coconut Creek, and also in other states, and I was shocked when I saw "Ansley Park" on a post. 

I saw the email link to report any other sightings in the area, so here I am.
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact
 
Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I was the resident that lives in Ansley Park that saw the UFO/lights and made the report on this website. E-mail me if you would be interested in discussing this event any further.

-Ron

kramer535@bellsouth.net