Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Red Light Seen Over Milltown New Jersey

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  10:15 p.m.
 
My friend was driving down the Ford Ave in Milltown when I looked in the sky straight ahead if us and saw this weird red light. I waited a few seconds then I asked him if he saw it also, he said yes. As we drove past our street to go towards it, we were going down a downgrade and it disappeared behind the trees.
 
So we turned around and went back to the hill to see it again, but it was gone. The red light seemed to be moving slowly and it was definitely not a plane or a flare and I have seen nothing like it in my life.
 
I don't believe in UFOs, but for some reason this freaked me out. I went home and Googled it to see if anyone else had seen it and indeed they did, so I replied and contacted you. I am mind boggled over this and can't sleep, if you have any idea what this may have been, please let me know.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: