Friday, January 6, 2012

Slow Moving Orange Lights Over Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

 
Date:  January 1, 2012
Time:  Just after midnight.
 
Hello, I live in Pittsburgh, PA and I was outside shortly after midnight on New Years eve at a friends house for a party. We also saw a slow moving, slightly zig-zaggy orange light in the sky.

I was the first to notice this and pointed it out to all the tobacco smokers with me on the porch. We all watched, as it slowly glided from south to north and eventually it just disappeared.
We thought nothing of it until three more appeared a few minutes later, in no specific order. They were floating across the sky again from south to north and for a moment made a triangle formation, and then faded into the night sky. 
I believe life exists elsewhere in the universe, but I've never really believed in UFOs or aliens anywhere close to our planet, but the more I look into this, I notice it occurred several tines from England to San Diego. Weird!
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: