Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Triangle Pattern Of Lights Seen From Vista California (Camp Pendleton Lights)

 
Date:  January 3, 2012
Time:  Approx: 5:15 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
 
Hi, I live in Vista and from approximately 5:15 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. tonight I saw the same lights as described on your website on January 12, 2011. I first saw 4 lights, then they would disappear and come back in different configurations of 1 light, 2 lights, or 3 together.     
 
At times they would all disappear and then come back. They would form a triangular shape, then one of the lights would disappear and come back into a different shape.  
 
I also live on a hill in Vista. There is not a cloud in the sky at the moment. They were very bright and seemed to pulsate. Are they doing some kind of different testing? I have lived in this house since 1995 and have never seen anything like this before. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

R 13 said...

I have always been skeptical of things of this nature... However, a friend of mine pointed it out in the sky as we were outside. It was a bright, fire-like object. It was too hard to make out any shape of it, as it seemingly looked as if it were on fire. I thought initially it to be a plane landing at a local airport, as it was traveling at a very decent speed. It then slowly came to a stop after hauling quite a ways across the sky. It sat for a few seconds and then began to elevate what looked like upwards and out. After it got to a point that was way too high to be a plane, it slowly started to fade out; it became very faint, returned briefly (not quite to the brightness which it had initially), then, trying to explain as best as I can, seemingly broke into three or more pieces and vanished.
Normally, I would think something logical as an explanation; yet, there is just no way! It was definitely the oddest thing I have ever personally witnessed. Call me delusional, I know what myself and two others saw!