Sunday, January 1, 2012

Witness And Others Watch Strange Red Light While Fireball Blasts Across The Sky Over Arizona

 
Date:  December 31, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
Hello, my husband and best friend also saw the spectacular fireball low in the eastern sky going north. I missed it for two reasons: one, I was on the opposite side of the house and it was blocked by my building. Two, I was watching an odd red light that was south of me.  
 
We are near I-17 and the 101 interchange. Due south I saw a single red unblinking red light. It was very slowly going from east to west. I viewed it with my binoculars for several minutes and am certain that it was a single unwavering light.
 
The size was similar to the red light on a helicopter that is about a mile away. This was not a helicopter. The skies in our area are very busy and I have spent several years observing aircraft from many different angles and distances.
 
I first noticed the red light for several minuets before my husband came to excitedly tell me that I missed the meteor. From the front of my home I could still see the red light. Five other people saw it with me and commented that it was moving really slow.
 
After their excitement faded, I retuned to the backyard and continued to watch the red light for several additional minuets before having to go inside to take care of the kids. No one seemed to interested in the red light after seeing such an amazing meteor, but I know from experience that the red light was not normal.
 
The rate of travel was much slower than a helicopter and it was definitely a single light. I have seen helicopters from many different angles and I can still tell that it has two alternately flashing red lights as well as a white and green light.
 
The light was most certainly not an airplane and I can't imagine that some sort of paraglider would be in such a busy air space. That seems like it would be dangerous to air traffic and possibly illegal. The light also  moved at a steady speed on a level flight path. 
  
Did anyone else noticed the other object in the sky over Phoenix?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: