Saturday, October 13, 2012

Blue/White Object Falls From The Sky Over North Carolina


Date:  October 13, 2012
Time:  Approx: 2:00 a.m.

I just witnessed a ball of light fall from the sky. It was bluish white and I was watching TV and my couch is right next to the window.

I jumped up as soon as I saw it and it was gone that fast. I knew it wasn't a plane or helicopter light because it was moving way too fast nor was it a car pulling in nor leaving.
This is my first time seeing anything like this. It was pretty creepy. I plan on looking online to see if I can find any other posts about it. It happened around 2:00 a.m. give or take on October 13, 2012. I'm located in NC if you hear anything could you get back to me?

I know your blog says paranormal, but I decided to give it a shot.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is interesting because while I was at work my boyfriend called me saying he saw the exact same thing . He was outside smoking a cig at the time he saw it. He said it was huge and very bright and shot straight down then disappeared. We're located in Columbia sc. So at least now I can believe him .