Saturday, October 13, 2012

Blinded By A Bright Blue Light In The Sky Over Spokane Washington


Date:  October 13, 2012
Time:  6:00 a.m.

I didn't see what you described, but I definitely saw something. I am also located in Spokane. Driving home and all of a sudden I was blinded by a really bright blue light in the sky.

This thing filled the whole eastern horizon.

It almost looked like a transformer blowing, but this was way bigger! It lasted about 7-10 seconds.

After the light, the sky then turned reddish for a few minutes. It is now almost 6:00 a.m. and the skies are really dark/black.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

kayla said...

I saw this also! Only my experience was a bit different. It was 3 am and I went out on my porch to smoke. I looked up and a bright light caught my eye. It was stationary and pulsating bright blue to orange lights. I stayed out there for a good thirty minutes. I then decided to go in and grab my phone but when I got back outside I couldn't see it anywhere. It completely vanished.