Thursday, October 11, 2012

Rod Shaped UFO Seen From The Missouri River United States


Date:  March 2012
Time:  Daytime sighting.

I unload sand barges along the Missouri River. There are 2 airports nearby, and I am accustomed to seeing aircraft and I'm familiar with their landing patterns, and have seen nothing strange in my 25 years of looking skyward. 

Until March, 2012. I noticed what appeared to be a banking airplane, but it's color was an unusual silver-white, similar in tint and shape to a fluorescent light tube, from the angle I was observing it. But as I watched it, the banking angle never changed, there was no tail section, no wings or nose cone. 

It ascended very slowly, and as I finished unloading the barge it's ascent had taken it out of my field of vision. I exited the loader and looked up into the cloudless sky, and saw nothing.  
  
For two days, I said nothing to any of my co-workers, if anyone else had seen it, they weren't telling. Finally I worked up the nerve to approach one fellow employee I had known for many years, telling him simply that I had seen something that I couldn't explain. 

That's all it took, he cut me off mid-sentence and exclaimed that he had seen it, too, watched it through the binoculars that he keeps with him to check his conveyor belts. He tracked it until it disappeared. 

Vanished, he thought. One other thing, at one point, I saw the sun glint off of the object in such a way that suggested it could possibly have had a partially flat surface, like a Popsicle stick.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: