Tuesday, January 8, 2013

6 To 8 Glowing Red Lights In The Sky Over Rocky Point North Carolina


Date:  December 31, 2012
Time:  About 9:20 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed), originally from Florida. I remember as a small girl while my parents were out for the evening, my baby sitter and I went outside to talk to her boyfriend who stopped by.

Upon gazing at the sky I noticed something unusual. I found out the next day that the Opa- Locka, Fla. airport had had several calls about  see a UFO. 

Well I'm 48 years old and almost 40 years later I'm in another part of the country and noticed something that looked a little out of the ordinary.

It was about 9:20 p.m. -9:30 p.m. last night December 31, 2012. Was taking my little girl to a friends for a sleep over. 

Traveling north along Hwy.117 toward Rocky Point and Burgaw, I spotted in the sky 6 or 8 red glowing objects to the east of us.

It was really dark and cloudy. I've been a true star gazer every since that night 40 years ago in Opa Locka.   

Not to mention I'm a Libra, and believe in all that horoscope stars stuff. Which most think I'm weird. But, I'm OK with that. Nothing wrong with being a little strange. LOL.

Anywho, my daughter noticed them as well. So, I pulled over, tried to call my husband to tell him. I was so excited that I couldn't get my voice command on cell phone to work.

I got out the SUV, tried to take a picture with my cell phone, but the objects were to far, that I couldn't get anything to show on my phone. 

I decided to press on and take my daughter to her friend, but in the meantime I finally calmed myself enough to contact my husband. 

The objects were in perfect formation, diamond shaped with two on point. There was a total of six, maybe 8.

One at point disappeared, the ones in diamond formation, came together then separated before disappearing. The last one on point at the back of diamond lasted the longest.

While we were heading down the highway, the last one disappeared. But, then I noticed above something red and glowing flew past us in a flash, I was discussing the events with my husband, then when that happened I asked my daughter if she saw the same thing, she said yes, and starting crying.

I know this might seem a little crazy, but I still believe we're not the only ones in this small galaxy we call a universe, and I'm still unsure what it was we saw.  

I thought I would share. We also received a call from some friend that were closer to Wilmington, NC just south of Rocky Point, NC and asked if we saw lights. They had seen them as well, they thought it might Chinese lanterns.  

Thanks for listening, Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: