Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Object Went From Blue To Green In Color And Seen In The Sky Over Staten Island New York


Date:  January 5, 2013
Time:  Approx: 6:30 p.m.

I was walking on January 5, 2013, not sure what time it was, but it wasn't long after dark and and on my left I could see this ball rolling in the sky.

It went from blue to green then it went out. I looked back to see if it was falling anymore, but it wasn't.

I only seen one person and I asked him did he just see anything, he said no. 2012 came to mind, I said not now, and it made me think. I have been asking around to see if any else has seen it. 

I am not nuts, this truly makes you think. Staten Island New York.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: